What's Your Number?

May 13, 2013

Dear Diary,
The project was a success! The audience cried and cheered when they saw the film I made! It was a great experience! I knew I can do it! I should have studied film making back in college should I have known I can make a professional looking film using Windows Movie Maker. And no, I am not bragging, it was really good! They were asking who did it and how in the hell did I do it when I told them I directed and edited the film myself. The feedback is really heart warming but I am too lazy to change my life or career because of it. I guess I 'll just stick with what I have now and just ride life and move on. Oh well.
Anyways, I was not able to use the Sony Vega software because I realized I need time to learn it and I didn't have time then. The tech guy from the forum I mentioned before check back on me and asked how the project went. It's too kind of him to check back some stranger, and after a month or so?! Wow, how could he remember? Anyways, we chatted a bit and he taught me some tricks on Vega but I told him I already deleted the software. Lol. I don't have plans on using or learning it and it's taking up a lot of space in my drive so I just deleted it.
Anyways, we chatted for hours. It's weird. I always don't trust strangers and rarely talk to them in long hours but for some reason, I feel comfortable with him. Although, the topics that we talk about is nothing I have imagined. He told me about his parents and family and his job. Turns out he edits videos and work in a national tv. Wow. I didn't bother to ask more since I don't have plans of getting to know him better. It's just weird why he's talking to me and telling me those personal stuff without asking anything from me. I guess he's just bored. Hmm...
We ended the night with a goodnight and he then asked for my number. Seriously? Is this guy weird or what? I didn't give it though.
Anyways, I am going to sleep smiling tonight because of the success of my video project. :)
Goodnight!
XOXO