Chapter Eight - "Our New Blooming Selves"

Three Years Later...

Location: Wedding Chapel

*Ran's POV*

The day has finally come.
(Y/N) and I are going to get married!

Man, did those years fly by, or what?!
Afterglow stayed with each other, even after graduation.

And as for (Y/N), he visited me every day, at my house.
We always had fun.
My dad even started to like (Y/N). What a surprise.

Now, I'm in the chapel, in my beautiful wedding dress chosen by Himari and Tsugumi. They did a good job, not that I'd totally admit that.

Huh? Someone entered the chapel.
It's Himari and Tomoe. Speak of the Devil.

"Ran!" Himari shouted, hugging me. "It's almost time to start! I'm nervous."

"Why are you nervous, Himari?" Tomoe said. "If anyone, Ran should be nervous."

"I'm not nervous," I said. "Why would I be? I'm with the one I love the most up there."

"Aww, how cute. I'll toss those flowers like there's no tomorrow!" Himari said.

"Yeah. Let's go!" Tomoe said.

* * * *

I began walking down the aisle as everyone looked right at me.
All my friends, and my dad, even.
Even Minato-san is smiling at me. It makes me happy, too.

Yes, Poppin'Party, Pastel*Palettes, and Hello, Happy World showed up, too.

I finally made it to the altar, and (Y/N) stared at me, with my bouquet in my hand, I stared back.

* * * *

Once we had finished our vows, (Y/N) put the ring on my hand, and we had our first kiss as a married couple.

I know we've kissed before, but this one feels more complete, somehow.

And after that, I tossed my bouquet, and to my surprise, Tsugumi caught it.

I wish the best for Tsugumi, too.
To see her happy would make me happy as well.

Himari was busy crying tears of joy, and we all laughed.
She's such a crybaby, but that's why we all love her.
It shows that everything's just all fine!

So, as (Y/N) and I began to talk alone, back at the chapel, we began to bring up some important things.

"Ran, now that we're together, we're gonna get our own house, right?"

"Yep," I said, hugging him. "Our own house where we can support each other."

"And one more thing, Ran. Would you like to uhh, have a kid together," he asked me.

"Well, if we had one, we'd be even closer. I'm not scared, as long as it's with you."

"Aww, Ran... I think it'll be great. Thanks for being there for me."

"Hey, I did it 'cause I wanted to."

My mind began to race, and I thought back to the time that we were in Shibuya. Now, that was unforgettable. At the time, it was fun. Even if we did get lost and were saved by a complete stranger who became a friend to (Y/N)...

Just the time we spent together, it made me think if I'd be happier if I stayed with (Y/N) forever.

I always thought my dad would never let me marry anyone, but... thanks to my pure conviction, and the fire in my eyes, he let me.

So now, looking forward, when (Y/N) and I have our first child, we'll have to depend on each other deeply, and have a trust in each other.
Which is fine, I know we'll be able to do it.

(Y/N) probably has names for our kid already. But they're all probably weird. I have the final decision anyway!

Ahem, anyway, our future will be bright, I can totally see myself living with him forever.

"Hey, Ran," (Y/N) said. "You daydreaming?"

"Hmm? Yeah, kinda. I had a long day, so let's head to my house."

"Okay. And I'll carry you there, bridal style, right?"

"Err, no, I'm okay. It's gonna kill your backside... I don't want that!"

"Okay, Ran. Let's go home."

* * * *

And so, we went right home to my house. My dad, of course, went with us, because he was the one who went to the wedding.

He went right to sleep, but (Y/N) and I stayed up late watching scary movies and the like.
Usually, I hate scary thing. Like, a lot. (Y/N) likes them, so I guess it's okay.
When I got scared, I held onto him as he patted my head.

Once it got really late, around 1 AM, which counts more as 'early', we went to bed. We decided to share the same bed this time.
Naturally, since we agreed to have a kid and all, we decided to try for one this time.

Again, I'm not worried at all, if it's with (Y/N), it's all right.

Because I'll never stop being a rebel. It's just me.
But the person I'm fighting for, it'll be all for (Y/N). I just can't wait.

The End

(A/N): There we go! That's the end. Did you all enjoy? I did. So now, we move on to the next story immediately! Stay tuned for either Tuesday or Wednesday morning!
A girl that hardly gets much love, but I like her, so I hope you all will, too!