009

You and the boys go down to the basement. As you turn around to help the boys get the bowling balls you see them all amazed about your basement.
Y/n: all right guys stop staring and let's have fun.
All the boys agree and get their bowling balls. You all decide to get into teams of two. And ofc you get stuck with the one and only Mattia.
You ale and Kairi start, then everyone goes and after like hours of playing you and mattia won. You cheer and jump up and hug him and he kisses the top of your head but you quickly realize what your doing so you jump off him and you see he's blushing.
Y/n: anyone down for some food, cause I'm starving
Kairi: fatass💀
Y/n: boy if you don't stop I will beat you the fuck up no cap. And you and kairi start fake squaring up.
Alvaro: all right you two stop so we can get food cause I'm starving too
Everyone's laughs and start heading upstairs.
Y/n: I'll drive
Mattia: I don't think we all fit in your car
He says well laughing
Y/n: who said we were going in that car
You say well smirking. You then make your way to the garage and tell the boys to go outside and wait for you. The boys head outside and you go into the garage and get into your baby and pull out of the garage.
The baby(aka the car)

Once you pull out you honk and tell the boys to get in

Once you pull out you honk and tell the boys to get in. They all look at you then each other and start running to the car. Mattia gets shotgun and Alvaro has to sit in roshauns lap.
You plug in your aux and start blasting some Uzi and carti.
Ale: y/n how many cars you got
He says while laughing. You just laugh and say
Y/n: chick-fil-a?
Everyone:hell yes
After about 10 minutes you get there and everyone gets out of the car and starts going inside. You lock the car and run to catch up to the boys. Everyone's talking about what there gonna get. After you guys order you go and sit down with your food and you notice mattia and the boys starting to look worried and tense up a little while staring at this girl ordering.
Y/n: guys are you okay you look a little worried and tense. They all turn to you then mattia.
Mattia: yeah we're fine, let's just eat our food
You just say okay and start eating your food and talk with the boys. After a couple minutes you notice the same girl they were staring at walking up to your table.
??:well if it isn't Mattia polibio and the boys
She says well smiling
Everyone: hey Cynthia
They say in a dull tone, you just don't say anything. She rolls her eyes and sits next to mattia.
Cynthia: well mattia ive missed you sm arent you happy I'm back in town.
Mattia starts liking nervous and he looks and you then the boys.
Mattia: I've missed you too Cynthia and wow I still can't believe your back.
She laughs and smiles then look and you and gives you the death stare. You give her a death stare back out worse.
Cynthia: and who is this
She's says while pointing to you
Mattia: right the is y/n she's my um... my friend.
Cynthia: well isn't that nice
She's says while rolling her eyes.
Cynthia: well I have to go my food ready, but come over tomorrow yeah Mattia?
Mattia: yeah sure
You just look at the boys and continue eating
Roshaun: I didn't know she was back in town.
Mattia: yeah me neither, and sorry about her y/n.
Y/n: it's fine
And you go back to eating after you guys are done you sit taking for a lil then you see someone familiar and you tell the boys...
Y/n: I have to go to the restroom I'll be back
They nod and you go to the restroom and see the person following you, you wait for them so come into the restroom to talk.
Y/n: you I told you not to talk to me in public about business.
??: but you see we have a problem that's why I'm here...