014

Kairi:the arcade
You heart dropped
Shit you thought does he know it's me
Y/n: oh I wonder what it was doing there you laughs nervously
Kairi: stop playing dumb y/n
Fuck he does
Y/n: Kairi you don't even know what your saying
Kairi: I do know what I'm saying and I'm saying that you were the one at the arcade, you were the one that held us a gun point and robed the arcade. It was you wasn't it.
He said whispering trying not to yell, you could tel he was mad
Y/n: not here kai I'll explain later okay
Kairi: whatever he said rolling his eyes
You thought how could you be so dumb, learning the littlest thing behind.

You had the rest of your classes and then it was finally lunch where you had to explain to Kairi about the whole situation.
SKIP TO LUNCH
You waited for Kairi outside his class.
Once he came out you pulled him into the janitors closet.
Kairi: WHAT THE HELL, oh it's just you
He said while rolling his eyes
Y/n: KAI stop with the attitude and let me explain
He looked scared cause he knew what you could do and that your weren't afraid to do it
Y/n:calm down I'm not gonna hurt you okay, I just wanna explain.
He nods and looked relieved
Y/n: okay well let's see how to explain this um.  My mom and dad there well mafia leaders and my dad is the leader of the biggest and most wanted mafia in the world, and we well I was just born into it and I'm an only child so ofc I have to practice and train to take over and the night that you and the boys went to the club. Remember how they was a shooting and robbery.
He nods
Y/n: well that was me because that was a mission my dad gave me and the owner of the club well he owed my dad money and when he didn't give me the money I shook him then he gave me the money and that's when I ran out and when the security guards started shooting me they missed but they grazed my wrist and that's why my wrist was bandaged. That's why I got all nervous when Alvaro asked me about it. And the guy that you guys saw me walking out with form the restroom when we went to go eat that's mar, he's the enemy's son but on time I did something I shouldn't have and he knows and well he said that if I didn't help him with the mission he would tell my dad so I agreed to it and yes that was me holding everyone at gun point at the arcade I'm sorry I had to do it though. But just for you to know it was hard for me to hold you guys at gun point you and the boys I've grown to love you guys and I didn't want to hurt you believe me and I'm sorry I never told you sooner and I wanna tell the guys but I just need time okay.

You looked at Kairi he said nothing and just stood there you started to get worried
Y/n: kai?
KAIRIS POV:
Even though I already knew that it was y/n at the arcade everything that had just come out of her mouth shocked me and I just stood there suprised and when I heard that it was hard for her to hold me and the boys a gun point I wasn't mad at her for not telling me anymore I had realized what she's been through even though I could never relate to her.

Y/n: kai?
I snap out of my thoughts
Me: y/n I'm so sorry for yelling and getting mad at you I should of just let you explain and now that you have I'm sorry and ofc I'll give you time to tell the boys.

Her face lit up and she hugged me tight and I hugged her back.
Y/n: it's fine kai I understand

Y/NS POV:
After me and kai made up we decided we better go to lunch before the boys start looking for us and getting worried.