Page 11 / ep 11

Time skip
5 months.

Elijah was walking after school to the thrift store. His dad pays for his rent, because he wants to gain Elijah's trust back. But he only sends him 50 dollars per month, so he has to deal on his own. On some weekends he collects trash that people leave on the beach, returns it to the recycling center, and gets paid 30 dollars. It's not much, but that's as much as he can get from a job considering he's not eighteen yet.
He usually spends his money slowly. Sometimes no lunch, sometimes he doesn't even eat because he doesn't have the money to afford food. Elijah's life is pretty hard. But he's happy.

Also, Noah has been there for Elijah for the past 5 months. Benjamin comes around to hang out with Elijah, but he spends his time with his girlfriend Nina.
Elijah has been developing some feelings towards Noah. He's such a sweet, and caring guy. How can he not?

Authors note
( Honestly if Noah was my friend too I'd probally catch feelings for him too)

Okay you've caught up on his life, now let's get back to current time.

Elijah was walking to the thrift store after school. He needed some new clothes. And tomorows saturday so he has nothing better to do.

I walk into the store, and see Nina there. It's weird seeing her there. She usually wears expensive clothes, so her shopping in the thrift store seems weird. Maybe she's buying something for Benjamin?

Nina - What do you mean? I told you to pay back by this week. You have 10 days.

Cashier - I'll have them by next month! I only need 400 dollars more.

Nina - Pay me back in 10 days, or else you'll get yourself in a situation you don't want to be in.

Nina was basically screaming at that poor cashier. Psycho. That poor girl looks traumatized. What does Nina want from her anyways?
The cashier turned to me and said:

- Welcome, how may I help you?

Elijah - I'm just looking around.

- Okay.

I've been on a hunt for a record player since like last month. They had one here that one time but I didn't need it back then. I don't have enough money for a brand new one. They're about 250 dollars.

Sadly, I didn't find anything there.

I was walking to the grocery store, Benjamin saw me and asked me if I needed a ride home.

You may be wondering:

- Where did your car go?

My dad took my car because I almost got in to a car accident.

Notification from snapchat:
Noah sent a snap.

NoahAloha, would you like to come over m'lady?

Noah
Aloha, would you like to come over m'lady?

Elijah
Why are you talking like an idiot? Did someone steal your phone? 😂

Noah
Excuse you! An idiot?! I'm a gentleman to your knowledge.😠😡😠😠😵😠😵😠😵😠

Elijah
Lol. I'm coming over in a few minutes. Be ready 🤗🤗

Noah
Oh, I'm ready😏😏

Elijah
Oh, shut up. I meant the snacks, and the blankets. We're playing horror games.

Noah
I don't like horror games😞😲😕😲😔😢😔😢😖😢😢

Elijah
Sucks to suck I guess😛