Prolouge

HI My Name is Jamie Baker. I'm one of thirteen children.

        Yes You heard that right thirteen. I'm the second eldest. 

        My Parents Tom and Kate were college Sweethearts. It wasn't Very long after they Married that they had my older sister Nora, then about three years later they had Me Jamie.  Then the following year they had Charlie my first brother. It was only when they had my younger sister Lorraine, that we moved from Chicago to Midland. After we moved to Midland it wasn't very long until my parents started to have more children. They had Henry, Sarah, Jake, and Mark. 

I figured that my parent's were done having kids. Then they surprised us and had their first set of fraternal twins Jessica and Kim.  About a year and half later they had Mike. After they had him, I heard Mom and Dad talking and I'm pretty sure I heard the word vasectomy. It was four months later that Mom and Dad told us they were having another baby. This Time they had twin boy's Nigel and Kyle. 

       It was just two or three years ago that we moved back to the city. My Dad got his dream job at his Alma Mater. It was only after my Mom's book was published and my brother Mark ran away, that He quit that job and got one closer to home. Moving was good for us. It allowed me to take more advanced classes, like AP college courses.  It's because of that I was able to get in to Yale on an academic scholarship.  

                     And this Story begins the summer after my first year at Yale.