Chapter 6

Beca's POV:

"Well, I actually don't really do hugs I am sorry". I said as I looked her in the eyes. And while I said that I noticed the sparkle in her eyes dying out. "Ow, that's okay than not it's alright" she said but I knew that she didn't mean it at all and that she really wanted the hug. *You're so stupid Beca, why couldn't you say yes to the poor girl! You have no idea what that guy did to her and you can't even give the girl a hug?!* I thought to myself. I was brought back to reality when I heard crying and I realized that I had still been sitting there with the red haired girl and just zoned out and I felt so stupid. "Hey, are you okay? Does anything hurt? Do you want me to get a doctor?" I asked her when I realized she was crying. "No, no, it's okay. I'm just really not feeling well and I'm in a lot of pain. I'm also really tired so if you don't mind I would really like to get some rest now" she replied.

"Yeah ofcourse, I understand that you need rest. For what it's worth, I am so sorry for what happend to you. Ofcourse I don't know any details or something but I just feel really sorry." She gave me a little smile back after I had said that and she started dozing off into a peaceful sleep. It was still morning but I understood that she was tired and probably in a lot of pain as well. I got up and left for the door, looking back at the girl one more time as I grabbed for the doorknob to open the door and I saw that she had closed her eyes completely but tears were coming out of them. I felt so bad for the girl, not just about what happend to her, I felt way worse than I should feel because I didn't even really know the girl. I opened the door and left her room closing the door ever so softly.

As I was making my way to the exit of the hospital I couldn't stop thinking about her. She had been in my mind ever since I had seen her and I couldn't get her out of it. Than my thoughts went back to the question she had asked me. She had asked for a hug and me being such a b*tch had said that she doesn't do hugs. I still felt so so bad about it so I decided to go up to her room again and wanted to go give her one.

Chloe POV:

Now here I was, once again laying alone in the bed since Beca left. I must say that it really did hurt me when she said no when I asked her for a hug but hey if it's not her thing than I can't force her to. I also feel sad because she just left after I had asked her to leave, which is really weird because for gods sake if someone asks you to leave you'll leave so why do I feel so sad about it when I asked her to leave myself.

I was already dozing off after I had asked her to leave but now I decided I would really try to sleep to forget the events of today and to try and forget the pain that was running through my body. Not long after I was asleep. It wasn't a long sleep though, because I was woken from it by a nightmare about the events and worse. Tom had been chasing me for days and had tried everything he could just to hurt me. The nightmare felt so real that it really scared me and I decided to sit up in the corner of my hospital bed with the covers pulled over me.
Secretly hoping for the Brunette to come back and comfort me.

Gosh why do I want her to come check on me so bad already again? Chloe forget it! You send her away she probably won't ever be coming back and that's all thanks to yourself! I realised and started crying my eyes out, not even knowing why exactly.

After a year I decided not to give up on the story and come back! What do you guys think about this chapter??