The Dam

Iduna didn't forget that memorable moment she had lot of query and had never been to clear for none of the people went to ahtohallan. From that moment on she decided to wear that scarf everywhere for importantly she feels the same comfort of warmth like with her family

Meanwhile in Arendelle king runeared decided to defeat the leader of northuldra. He thought himself the only way he can capture that area is to kill him. One of his advisor told that it wasn't a good idea if people and spirits came to realize that they will cause danger to arendelle. Runeared realized about it and took moment at the castle balcony. 

It was the time of sunset by then runeared came with a plan of dam. He was good at this tricks!

In northuldra iduna always wondered around the woods by the time of sunset she comes home and as soon as her supper is finished she waits for her mother to put her sleep by lullabies.

By the morning iduna wake up and start to knit some clothes for the upcoming winter.
She suddenly hears someone walking upon but it was strange the sound was different. In northuldra the people wear simple leather boots but she realized they won't cause hard sounds and hear the sound ranging as they were coming near. Suddenly she saw a man who wears rich clothes and that was weird and noticed 3 to 4 person were standing beside him. The afraid little girl went out of sight and told her father about the strange people. The leader came out of house and sees the king runeared of arendelle and gives a handshake with a delightful smile and a cheerful hug... The king said "we are here to give you a big gift you have ever seen. You must allow us to beautify your village and develop them into our kingdom" the northuldra leader was in the state of confuse and asked with confusion "A gift?"
The reply came "yes, we are here going to build a dam as a sign of peace"
"A dam!?" the leader wants to explain that will block out the spirits but king runeared didn't let him speak and left in the work.
Iduna overheard the conversation and was in the state of excitement unlike her father she doesn't know that could cause danger.

Soon after that everyone in northuldra came to know about building of dam and they demanded the leader for a little modern change. The announcement break out that "the dam is going to build!" Everyone got exclaimed about the ceremony of opening the northuldra a very own dam but the leader had no confidence about this. he did it for people's will.

"The plan was going as it planned. I know the northuldra leader wouldn't say no to this" king runeared mumbles as everyone get happier...

For weeks king runeared visited northuldra often and checking on the building of dam
In the meanwhile time queen Rita deceased due to illness. King runeared with teary eyes rested her soul in peace. Prince Agnarr felt very depressed of being alone more than ever!

One of the advisor said "conducting a ceremony after the death is not a good timing maybe we can postpond the ceremony" king runeared victory was almost here and doesn't want to give up and said "I know what to do" with a little range of anger speaking of that runeared left his work and watched over his son being very much not attentive to his classes...