Chapter 23

After a few hours, everyone left Alejandro's house. Alejandro and Christi still continued to watch other movies. The two grew bored of sitting around watching Netflix. They liked it when the others were around, Mattia especially, because he would make and situation funny.

"What do you wanna do?" Christi nervously asked.
"I don't know, what time is it?" Alejandro asked sitting up.

"Just turned midnight, happy new day!" Christi joked around, causing Alejandro to let out a slight smile, since the joke was a little bad.

"You're so weird sometimes you know." Alejandro mentioned.
"I know you like that joke." Christi smiled, Alejandro later then started laughing. He did kinda enjoyed it.

"Wanna grab some snacks?" Alejandro asked as he stood up to stretch.
"What are we gonna eat?" Christi asked siting up, looking at Alejandro.

"Depends on what we find.. I think mom bought some ice cream, let's go double check." Alejandro smiled, he gentle tugged me to get off the bed, Christi rolled off and they slowly walked to the kitchen, so they won't wake up Emiliano, and his mom.

Alejandro checked the freezer, and found cookies and cream flavored ice cream. Alejandro was correct, his mom did went and bought some. Alejandro grabbed two spoons, giving one to Christi.

"Are you just gonna eat out of the carton?" Christi asked as Alejandro started eating.
"Yeah, you don't?" Alejandro looked at the girl like she was some psychopath.

"Not allowed to with my mom." Christi shrugged.
"Then I guess live your food life, I know you're at least a little hungry." Alejandro said as he walked closer to Christi so she could get some ice cream.

"Whatever." Christi playfully rolled her eyes and took a spoonful of ice cream.

Today, they all decided to stay home again, and Alejandro and Christi used the opportunity to bake again. Christi just really wanted cupcakes again. They were delicious and she just wanted some.

Alejandro's mom helped the two out a lot. Especially with the oven cause Christi had no clue how to use it. She immediately got scared when she tried to operate it herself.

"Cooking and baking just sometimes scares me." Christi sighed as she went on her phone.
"As long as your careful, nothing bad could happen." Alejandro laughed as he also went to grab his phone. He then stood his phone up, so it'll show the two of them. Christi then realized he went live again.

"Again?" Christi smiled nervously as fans flood in.
"If there's anything you can't handle, let me know." Alejandro whispered. Christi nodded.

Some fans started complimenting Christi, and the two of them, if they were together. Christi would always point out the hurtful comments and Alejandro would quickly kick them out of the live.

They ended the live after they finished eating their baked goods. Christi let out a loud sigh. She hated the hate, she was annoyed, and there would be so many times where she couldn't take it and would just cry.

"Hey Christi, how's your mom?" Alejandro's mom said as she cleaned up. Alejandro and Christi joined and helped her out.

"Oh, um, she's doing fine." Christi blankly said. Alejandro's mom furrowed her eyebrows at her.

"Is there anything I should know..?" His mom asked. She knew something had to be wrong.

"Nope." Christi blankly said again. She tried to avoid talking about her mom during the break. She only popped up a few times, and it didn't really bothered her.

"Mom.." Alejandro whispered at his mom. His mom's mouth formed an 'o' in her mouth.

"Talk to me, how is your relationship with your mom?" His mom asked. Christi didn't respond. She pretended she didn't heard the question.

Alejandro face palmed as he paced back and forth. He didn't want Christi to have a bad day just because she had to remember the horrible things her mom has done to her.

Silence filled the kitchen for a few minutes. Christi then decided it would be best to tell her. She wasn't sure. She looked at Alejandro who was stressed for the girl. He nodded, meaning it was okay to trust his mom and tell her.

"Well, it's I guess- I guess it's not healthy." Christi nervously said.
"In what way?" His mom sat down, sitting Christi down as well. Alejandro continued to clean and listen in.

"When my dad was still around, my mom and him would argue all the time. My mom was.. is a drunk, when my dad left, when I was nine, he tried to take me with him.. I guess, but my mom fought to keep me, she's always drunk, so I had to learn how to do everything at a young age, do everything for her, and lately.." Christi kept on pausing, until she stopped.

"It's okay, continue." His mom said, Christi looked at Alejandro again, he nodded.

"Lately, she's been abusive.." Christi mumbled, loud enough for Alejandro's mom to hear. His mom covered her mouth. Silence filled the kitchen once again. Alejandro finished up cleaning and stood near Christi, wrapping her with his arm gently.

Alejandro's mom had no words. She had no idea what she was gonna say. She wanted Christi away from her mom, when the word 'abusive' left Christi's mouth, she felt like she had this daughter, and she'll do anything to protect her.

"Ma, I know what you're thinking, we can't do much about it." Alejandro spoke for his mom, she knew what she was gonna say.

"Ale-"
"Ma. Please, we already gave her a choice, if she needed to get far away, she can consider staying with us." Alejandro cut his mom off, it was rude, but Alejandro wanted to make sure his mom knew that it should be Christi's choice.

"You are, welcomed here.. and I mean it." His mom placed her hands gently on Christi's forearms, later on giving her a hug. As tears slowly falling from Christi's eyes, she hugged her back, Alejandro then joining in.

"Thank you in advance, if ever." Christi smiled.

Christi then decided to take a nap. She needed to somehow relief her stress, there wasn't a beach she could easily go to, so sleeping it off was her next best option.

She was happy she finally told Alejandro's mom. She had to tell her at some point. It was like, another load of bricks were removed from her back, she felt more relaxed in the home she was staying it. Surrounded by people who she could trust.

hm.. this isn't my favorite chapter i wrote, but i'm having writers block lately, the last few also effected, hopefully i will come up with something soon :)

don't forget to vote and follow!!!

word count: 1117