chapter 1 ~ home sweet home..

jodi's Pov..

I was at gatwick airport as i just got off the plane, i was working in Austraila for 2 years doing some bar work. I haven't changed i lost some baby fat and my hair was longer it cascades down my back, i also died it a chocolate brown colour with blonde dip die at the bottom, make up has got darker to. i wearing some short high waisted shorts and a crop top that showed off my blue belly bar.

i called a taxi and when it arrived i got in and told the man my adress and he nodded as he understood.

i suddenly started thinking about my family and realised how much i missed them, my mind also driffted to my best friend luke hemmings, he has made it big in the music industry since ive been away, he is in a band called 5 secounds of summer with my other friends michael, calum and ashton.

i'm really nerous yet excited to see my family and friends its been so long...

about 20 minutes later my taxi stopped out side my house and i paid the man and got out, i walked up the path way and my stomach was doing back flips.

Just as i went to open the door it flew open and i came face to face with my mum..

"jodi" she shouts with a huge smile on her face.

"hey mum, how are you".

"sweetie im great, your dad wasn't sure when you were coming home.. he's missed you"

"i can tell" i chuckle and follow my mum into the house..

 hey my lovely's please comment and let me know what you think about this.