Chapter 7 ~ kiss me kiss me... Cause i can't let you go.

Jodi's pov..

My phone wouldn't stop ringing..

after the party and after cal practically announce that I was in love with Luke, I went home..

I checked who kept calling and it was Luke there was 20 missed calls and 2 messages.
The first one read

From Luke 💙:
Jods, please pick up I need to talk to you x
The second said

From luke 💙:
Please babe, can you just talk to me? I'll be at Starbucks at 12, please meet me there xx

I signed and looked at the time and it was already 11.

I jumped out of bed and threw on a peach cropped top with black ripped shorts with my black vans. I did my make up and curled the ends of my hair.

I picked up my shoulder bag and phone and ran down stair.

"Hey Hun, where you off to?" My mum said.

"Eh, off to meet luke" I said back with a small smile.

"Oh lovely I do love that boy, member don't be back late you still have to pack so you can move tomorrow" I nodded and headed out to my car.

I drove about 15 minutes and I walked into Starbucks to see a couple of people, my eyes skimmed looking for luke and I found him in a booth near the window looking down at his phone with a latte.

I went to the counter and ordered a hot chocolate with caramel and marshmallows adding cream, I gave the money to the guy and walked over to luke..

I felt butter flys in my stomach.

"Hey" I said and he looked up and gave me a heart stopping smile.

"Hey, I'm so glad you came" he said.

"Listen, Jodi about la.." He went to talk but I said

"I'm really sorry cal embarrassed you".

"No Jodi, come here" luke said patting the space beside him and I moved.

"Jodi, I've been texting and calling because.. Well I have the same feelings.. I've just been an idiot and not realised that the one I truly love is I front of me" he said and leaned in and kissed me passionately.

"Luke I.." I went to say and he said

"Jodi shut up and kiss me" and I did.