Chapter 3

Then, the mean teenagers came back and this time, they had backup. "LEAVE HER ALONE OR SO HELP ME I WILL BEAT THE LIVING HELL OUTTA YOU"! Michelle looked like her head was about to explode out of her neck because she was really pissed off at the teenagers.

I was now feeling sad and then I dropped to my knees and started to cry. Paul went over to comfort me and I hugged him. "There there, it's gonna be okay sweetie. We will deal with these bullies".

The guys were surprised when I didn't answer right away. Michelle was throwing stones at the mean teenagers who bullied me, and once they had bad injuries to their bodies, they decided to retreat before things got any worse.

"Emily, I'm sorry about those damn bullies, no one talks trash about the ones I care about". Michelle put a reassuring hand on my shoulder and she smiled.

"Emily? How are you feeling"? Ace asked politely, gently pulling him out of Paul's arms. I looked up at the spaceman and wiped the tears away from my cheeks with the side of my hand.

"I have autism, that's why I didn't answer you right away. But it ain't adults that just have it, kids and teens can be diagnosed with it too. It has to do with the mind and how I see the world around me".

We all talked about me, and then Peter asked about Michelle, politely of course.

"I heard that you guys were on vacation in the Bahamas and since I've always wanted to visit there, I decided to go on a trip for a while. And if you want to know how me and Emily know each other, then I'll tell you. We met on an app called Wattpad and we write KISS stories".

The band KISS were impressed. "I've actually seen a little bit of the fans and their amazing artistic artwork". Gene said, smiling at Paul, who in return smiled back.

"Yeah, they're all really talented and we love it when they post their KISS handmade drawings online". Ace grinned, making Peter chuckle at his friend's sense of humor.

I started to laugh a little bit. These guys are so much fun to be around with.