Chapter 1

The band were out on vacation to the Bahamas and then they hear about a girl who had two different eye colors, and she was only 22 years old and not living independently.

"Ohh Emily, she's the freak that is so annoying". The teens told the band KISS when they asked about it.

"Hey, that ain't no way to treat a woman". Peter growled, and Ace had to hold the drummer back.

"Well, she's always repeating the same words over and over. And they say that she's disabled or something". The group of teenagers snorted.

A few minutes later, everyone saw a 22 year old young woman who was following a tortishell female cat.

"Look, there's the freak with the different eye colors"!

This made Peter mad and he let out a ferocious roar, making the ground shake.

"I'LL TEACH YOU A LESSON ABOUT NOT BULLYING THAT GIRL"!

Paul, Ace, and Gene made a force field together using their powers to block the Catman.

"No no, let me at em'"! Peter squirmed as he tried to break free.

By then, I had wandered around into the area and then Paul''s black star eye glowed as he read my mind.

I stopped moving and my eyes lit up white.

Inside, Paul could understand that I was in love with Vinnie Vincent, the ex lead guitarist from the past. He also saw Eric Carr, also known as the Fox, who was frolicking in the springtime field of flowers.

The teen got bored and then they all left us alone.