Telling Dumbledore

*Still Remus's P.O.V*

"Once we get to Hogwarts I'll have to tell Dumbledore and he won't always be following you he'll be with me sometimes I don't know I guess we'll just have to see"

"Ok I guess but give me a good reason I shouldn't just leave him"

"Please do it for me and if not me your mother and father before me and Padfoot the three of them were the best of friends"

"Great fine but only for my parents"

I'm happy Sirius. now has Harry as well and I can tell Sirius is happy as well as he lick's Harry.

"Ok please don't lick me"

"You should also know he's your god father Harry I'm sorry for not telling you"

"What you how could you"

"Please look after him when ever he's around you I know he'll try to protect you but you have to protect him as well"

"This is just great and not the way I expected our third year to start again I'm only doing this for my parents"

"Thank you ok we should be arriving but we'll wait for everyone before getting off so we can bring Padfoot along"

"Ok but why do you call him Padfoot and not his real name"

"Let's just say you know him as someone he isn't"

"Great so I know him"

"Not just you Harry everyone knows him"

"Ok"

"And Padfoot your best friend from school is also now a teacher" I said sarcastically.

He growled.

"Yep by that growl I'm guessing it's someone you don't like"

"Nope you love sneverless don't you Pads"

He growled and barked at me knowing exactly who I meant.

"You guessed right Pads it's snape"

"Ok I'll look after you we can go kill snape together what do you think Padfoot"

"Don't give him any ideas he's as bad as the Weasley twins maybe worse once you tell him a plan he goes with it and there's no stopping him"

"Then yes he's worse you can stop my brothers"

"Right let's go the train has stopped"

"One more question professor is there anyone at all in school that'll see Padfoot and then go I know who that really is"

"Yes McGonagall And Dumbledore but that's it"

We got up and going to school I had to stay with Harry since at the minute Sirius wanted to follow him around.

"Don't teachers go straight to school apperating"

"Yes put once we get in the gates I'll have to take you three as well since Padfoot here is in a mood and wants to follow Harry"

"Oh ok"

"Right hold arms and Harry please put a hand on him because I don't think he'll let me"

"Ok ready"

I apperated just out side of Dumbledore's office.

"Ok you three wait here your not ready to know who Padfoot is and as for you you gonna have to come with me Pads just so we can talk to Dumbledore then you can go back with Harry"

And with that me and Padfoot walked in and I silenced the room waiting for Dumbledore to turn and look at us.

"Why have you silenced my office I can feel it"