3

I walked in and went onto the stage, since I'm also a lead actor in the drama club I stand next to Louis who was accepting a letter.
"Sorry I'm late." I apologised, bowing my head. Louis gave me a nasty look and the head master just shook his head. I forgot we were expected to give a speech. Louis gave his first and I made up mine on the spot.

"Thanks." I had no idea what to say. For some reason the audience roared and everyone's hands clapped louder than ever.

timeskip to after the assembly
legoshi's pov

The audience was moved by Y/n's word, is this how popular she is? She's really out of my league. I don't have a chance with her, I barely even know her at all. But we were watching the dance rehearsals for the musical, checking the lighting. However, there was a kid next to me rambling on about Louis.
"Co existence! What a joke!" He boomed.
"Keep it down will you?" I reply quietly.
"He kicked me off the actors team, why should I care if they hear? I'm not as bitter as I was before though."
"I'm glad to hear it." I said, looking over to the dancing actors.

"I was wondering, have you ever thought about joining the actors team?" He asked me.
"Who me? Never. Hang on those lights need a little adjusting." I get up to go change the lights and he follows me.
"Then you must have been surprised when they came to scout you. You can only join this club if they scout you. It's only available to those who they think is worthy."
"What do they judge you on?" I questioned, still fiddling with the lights.
"For example, let's take that giraffe, she has tripophobia, which means she can't even look at herself in the mirror." He continued making examples until he got to Y/n. "And Y/n, she's a human that was adopted by a panda, and has multiple talents."

I didn't know that about her. Well I knew she was human I didn't know she was adopted by a panda.

Y/n's POV

I was walking around and I ended up walking in front of the photography club that took care of images for the school paper. One of its students stopped me.
"Y/n! Can we have a picture of you at the theatre, rehearsing?" She asked.
"Um, why?"
"The boss of our club said we need close ups of you and Louis because the boys and girls go crazy when they see you. Just so we get more buys."

"Oh really? I'm flattered, of course you can have a picture." We ended up walking to the theatre where I got into my costume and got into a freeze frame that represented the last scene without spoiling anything.
"Thank you, Y/n. You get to be on the front page with Louis! Besides, your dress is sexy!" She laughed making me blush.
"Don't say things like that! You'll make me a tomato!"
"But it's true though, after all. You're the prettiest girl in the school."
"No, I'm not. You are!"

...

The next morning was the start of biology day, which I dreaded since there was none of my species. I could fit in anywhere, it's said humans used to live all over the globe before they went extinct. The school didn't want to let me feel left out so they let me go wherever I wanted. On biology day, I was generally alone. It made me feel lonely, knowing I was the only one of my kind. Not knowing how I was created, was I some sort of mutated hairless monkey?

I was in the theatre doing my makeup and making sure my costume was okay, I was excitedly waiting for the show to start. And Louis was giving a dramatic speech to the other performers, does he have a god complex or something? Get over yourself Louis.

The first scene started, and I gave it my best. I loved and hated every moment of it, I loved the attention. I hated being Louis's lover in the act. I dreaded the moment before the end of the play where before I die, we had to kiss. At least it was with his mask on. Once I had died, the crowd got up and cheered.