Part 6 🤍

(I'm back I'm not dead I was just really lazy lol)

All weekend. The only thing that was in my mind was Ethan. Those exact words made my heart flutter and it made me wanna go find him and yell "I love you ethan I always will and always have"
No that's too cringe. We found our love in a heartless place...

Ethan's POV:
All I could think about was if she felt the same or not. I tried talking to Grayson about it but he wouldn't listen. He would just go on and on about her friend Isabel.
I guess I'm in this alone.

Janelle's POV:
I decided that I would get up and be productive to get my mind off of him. I text Brianna and Isabel to see if they wanted to go with me to the mall. Of course they said yes. The only problem is that Isabel invites Grayson and he's bringing Ethan. I mean everything will be fine right? It's not like he's gonna keep bugging me about it the whole time we're there.

**TIME SKIP TO THE MALL**
I got to the mall and I met up with the girls and later Ethan and Grayson would catch up because they had some business stuff to do.

"Ok what store first?"
Brianna: "ummm what about Pacsun?"
Isabel: "I'm down"
"Ok let's gooo" I laugh
We all laugh and walk into Pacsun.

A few minutes later Ethan and Grayson walk into Pacsun looking for us. Ethan and I make eye contact. I immediately look away and start looking at shirts.

"Bri can I talk to you?"
Bri: "yea what about?"
I drag her further away the group.
"Ok so Friday Ethan came to my car and told me he liked me but I don't know if I feel the same for him, any thoughts?"
Bri: "well I think that's adorable and I think you should take some time to figure out how you feel and then let him know"
"Ugh thanks Bri I really need that" I laugh and hug her.

Bri: "anytime that's what best friends are for right?"
"Right" I smile and walk back towards the group
"Alright everyone got everything they need?"
Everyone: "yep"
I nod and go to pay for my clothes. Before I even got my card out Ethan had already payed for my stuff.

"You didn't have to do that" I say putting my card back
Ethan: "I know but I wanted too" he smiles
"Okk" I laugh. I grab my bags and start walking back to the group and we run into Sebastian.
"Sebastian hey what are you doing here?"
Sebastian: "nothing much just shopping how's my prom date doing?" He smiles
"She's doing so well" I smile

Sebastian: "well I should get going nice to see you guys" he says. Before he leaves he makes eye contact with Brianna, smiles and then leaves.
I turn around.
"Oh?" I smile

Bri: "it was nothing I swear" she blushes
"I'm happy for you and plus I have my eye on someone else" I wink
Isabel: "wait what?? Whoooo"
"I'll tell you later" I laugh and continue walking.

Ethan's POV:
She has her eye on someone else. Those words broke my heart. I can't believe I fell for someone who doesn't like me back.

Janelle's POV:
Every time I look at Ethan he looks away and I could tell he was sad about something I couldn't put my finger on it.
I'll talk to him about it later. I decided I'll just talk to him about it right now.

"Um hey Ethan can I talk to you for a sec?"
E: "sure."
You take him outside
"Hey what's wrong? Your not acting like yourself"
E: "I don't know why don't you go ask your new boyfriend" he says puting air quotes on "boyfriend"
"Ethan..."

E: "no I told you how I felt but clearly you didn't feel the same.."
"Ethan let me explain."
E: "no I-I can't just stand her-"
"Ethan your the guy I like" You whisper-yelled.
Ethan: "really?"

"Yes Ethan ever since I met you I've been in love with you." You smile.
Ethan: he laughs and hugs you "I'm so glad I can finally ask you this"
Ethan: "will you be my girlfriend?"
"Of course I will Ethan" you smile and hug him.

Ahhh I'm sorry I took so long I just very busy and very lazy lol but the next chapter will be up in a few minutes anyway that's all I wanted to say
Hope you enjoy my lovely angels 🤍