Part 7 🤍

(Imma change it up a bit lol)
Ethan's POV:

I'm at loss of words. I can't believe she likes me back. I was just chillin at home when the song My kind of Women started playing.

"Your driving me crazy, really driving me mad"

Those words described exactly how I was feeling towards Janelle. I thought no words could explain how I felt about her but this song explains everything. Everything that I'm feeling.

Janelle's POV:

I don't know how to explain the feeling I have right now. It feels like fireworks and butterflies. There's only one problem tho. How am I gonna tell sebastian I can't be his prom date anymore? I guess I'll call him right now and tell him I can't go to prom with him. I hope he's not too upset about it. I'm going to call Sebastian. Right now.

*Phone ringing*

"Hey sebastian can I talk to you really quick?"
Sebastian: "yea I need to tell you something as well."
"How about we say it at the same time ok?"
Sebastian: "ok one....two.....three"
"I can't go to prom with you"
Sebastian: "I can't go to prom with you"
"Oh thank god but why couldn't you go with me?"
Sebastian: "because I have someone else to ask sorry"
"Oh it's ok don't worry me too I have to do the bigger thing and ask this guy out to prom"
Sebastian: "ok well it was nice chatting Janelle I'll see you at school"
"Ok bye sebastian"

After you hung up the phone you thought that was easy. Since you were bored you decided to text Ethan.

E 🥵
Heyyy E what's going on?

Nothing much just chillin wbu?

Yea same and I do not have a prom date now :(

Whattt whyyyy?? 🥺

I told sebastian I didn't wanna go with him... :(

Why would u do that? 🥺

Because I have my reasons. And plus I feel like he just wasn't the one I wanted to go with..... :/

Then who is the one you wanted to go with? 🤭

Hmm I can't say 😳

And why's that?

Because it's a secret hehe 😉

Whatever you say princess 😂❤️

But I'm YOUR princess 🥺❤️

Only you princess ❤️

Always ❤️

I'll text you later princess I got to
Film with gray

Ok baby I'll be here ❤️

Bye princess ❤️

Bye baby ❤️

I put my phone down and I can't stop smiling because of how cute ethan is. I decided since the girls and I didn't have a proper girls day we would have one today! I texted the girls and asked if they wanted to have a girls day and of course they said yes. So I got up and got ready by the time I was finished they were already at my couch waiting for me.

"Wha- how did you guys get in?" I laugh
Bri: "your not very good at hiding your spare key" she says holding up the spare key.
Izy: "yea it was literally sitting there on the pot"

"Ok ok I'm aware I'm not very good at hiding things" I say and laugh
Bri: "ok lets gooooo you take foreverrrrr"
Izy: "no offense you really do" she laughs
"Ok ok fine let's go and I do not take long" I argue
Both of them: "yes you do"
"Fine maybe I do" I say while getting the car.

**A FEW MINUTES LATER**
We were currently at forever 21 shopping for clothes accessories. It was all going great until I saw him. My ex. Lucas Jones.
We made eye contact and I immediately look away and turn to the girls.

"Guys I have a problem"
Bri: "what's wrong?"
"My ex is here. Lucas"
Izy: "wait what??? Really where??"
"Look behind my head a little bit, just don't make it noticeable"
Bri: "too late he's coming over here"
"What! No!"

Lucas: "hey Janelle long time no see"
I squeeze my eyes shut and put in a fake smile.
"Hey Lucas It's been....a whileee"
Lucas: "yea and I just wanted to tell you that.... I'm still not over you."
"Lucas...."
Lucas: "and I know you might have moved on already but I just needed you to know that"

"Lucas....I have a boyfriend now" I say whole giving him a sad smile
Lucas: "oh yea yea I totally understand and if I can't have you then whoever your with I just hope he makes you happy like I did....."
"Thank you Lucas I really appreciate it"
Lucas: "no problem. Look I got to go but I'll talk to you later"

"Ok bye Lucas" I say while smiling sadly
Lucas: "bye" he smiles and walks off.
I finally release a breath I hadn't noticed I was holding in. "Ugh I feel bad for Lucas"
Bri: "he'll get over it, plus he's the one who left you so you shouldn't be feeling sorry for him"
Izy: "yea plus you have Ethan, he's way better than Lucas"
"I guess you guys are right" I smile
Bri: "damn right we are" she laughed.
Izy: "come on let's go to another store"
"Ok let's go" I smile.

Lucas's POV:
(Bet you didn't see that coming lol)

She's taken already. Not for long. I will do everything in my power to ruin that relationship. No one should be able to have her except me. Not even her friends. I have a plan to make her mine and only mine. I decided to call someone to help me with this. It's a big job.
???: "hello?"
L: "hey I need your help with something, and it's big."
???: "no problem bro I got you no matter what"
L: "that's what I like to hear"
??: "so what's the plan?"

Oops- my bad did I leave you guys on a cliffhanger? I sure as hell did 😂 anyway if you guys are wondering this is what Lucas looks like:

I mean he looks like he shouldn't be the bad guy but he is lol and I'm literally just trying to find more stuff to talk about cuz I just got to a 1000 words lol Anyways bye my little angels ❤️

Anyways bye my little angels ❤️