Chapter : 5

Flopping down on my bed I sigh as I stare at the ceiling. Its now 00:45 "another sleepless night...gone" I groan. Going to my window I stare up at the sky. The beautiful stars, the glowing moon making me smile gently.

"Eonni...I miss you so much. I'm sorry for everything I've done, I've only given you my problems and blamed you for everything...I Kim Yuna promise you one thing I'll kill Lee Han and his men. Torture them and dig out their eyes, make them regret for whatever they've done to you" I whisper still looking at the dark sky. A few tears slipping down.

Quickly wiping them and shaking my head a bit I say "No Yuna...crying is for the weak and you don't cry" I recite the words I was told when my father punished me for my grades.

Flashback :

"Yuna! What is this?!" I flinch when I hear my father shout , holding up my maths paper that shows  "⁴³/⁵⁰" . Lowering my head and putting my hands behind my back I say "I'm sorry Appa I didn't study hard enough"

"Damn right you are sorry! Why can't you be like your sister!! She gets 100% but you can't!!" He said taking out his 'special stick' "you know what to do" he said looking at me expectantly.

Nodding my head, tears already falling down my cheeks "No Yuna, crying is for the weak and no child of mine is weak" he said not sparing me a glance.

Reluctantly placing my hands out I wince in pain once I felt the stick come into contact with my hand.

30 minutes later

My hands bleeding and bruised  I shakingly pull them back. "Now leave, next time you come into my office I expect good marks like your sister!" He said pushing me out of his office.

Smiling sadly as I look at my sensitive ,bruised and bleeding hands. Tears now flowing like a river. "Yuna! I've been looking for you everywhere!!" I hear my mother annoyingly say.

Flinching as I look up I say "Sorry Eomma I was with Appa" lowering my head and placing my hands behind my back.

"I didn't ask where you were , your sister is studying. I didn't see you in your room and I expect you to study as well!" She scolded folding her arms. "Sorry Eomma I'm going to my room now" I bowed 90° out of respect and left to go to my room.

"I don't know why we decided to have a second child" I heard my mother say and entered my father's office making me look down sadly. Am I such a disappointment ?

Sitting in the plain white room, a white bed and a desk full with books. "Your bedroom always looks dull Yuna" I heard 17 year old Eunwoo say.

"You know I'm not allowed to decorate my room" I chuckle softly, "don't mind helping me out Oppa?" I ask gesturing to my hands.

Seeing his smile falter and grabbing the first aid kit on my desk. Sitting opposite me I hear him sigh "why don't you fight back Yuna...your only thirteen" he said dabbing the cotton wool with ointment making me wince.

"I- owie Oppa be gentle..." I pout looking up at him. "Sorry..." he mumbles whilst gently blowing on my hands. "Exactly I'm only thirteen. Their my parents, I cant disrespect them" I say looking at my hands.

"But they treat you so badly here-" "why don't you help me study since I can't use my hands" I say cutting him off and waving my now bandaged hands in his face.

"Come then"  he said standing up and taking a book whilst gesturing to a chair "sit"  he smiled softly

End of Flashback 

Now sitting in the living room I say "Eunwoo...your always there for me, and I thank you for that" I say to him "you don't even tell anyone that I kill people"

"No problem kiddo...your like my own little sister and I'm glad to have become your body guard" he told me, ruffling my hair with a smile "I understand that you want to take revenge on your sister but remember you are still young..." he says making me look down. "Even if I take revenge...I won't be able to live my own life. I have to make everyone proud and take over Appa's company..."

"As usual you care about others but you don't care about yourself..." he said making me get up "good night Oppa it's getting late and you should rest" making him nod and smile at me "take your medicine and sleep Yuna...dont let insomnia take over" and with that he left .

Next Day

"Another Mafia leader Jeon Pyo was killed Friday night, eyes gone and eye lids stitched also another note was given. Looks like cerial killer XXX is still on the run. Please stay indoors and be safe, Thank You."

I heard over the TV whilst cleaning up tables in the restaurant. Entering the kitchen I'm was met with a happy  Hosoek looking  at the TV.

"And what's with you, aren't you supposed to be sad because there's another murder?" I ask curiously whilst getting another order.

"I know it's weird saying this but I'm glad XXX is killing all the bad people in Korea. Hopefully they don't catch XXX because XXX is basically keeping us safe" trying to hide my smile and wanting to say Hosoek I'm XXX!

"How do you know that XXX is keeping us safe" I ask raising an eyebrow "Didn't you see?! On the News its only people from the mafia XXX is killing" he said making me want to just hug and squeeze him.

"And what are you two doing here?! Go work" both Hosoek and I rolled our eyes at our boss Soekjin with a wooden spoon in his hand.

"Hyung I've noticed everytime you scold us it's always with a spatula or a spoon...so old school" he whispered the last part that unfortunately didn't go unnoticed by Soekjin Oppa and I.

"Yah you brat!" Soekjin said making me sigh "here we go again" I said and carried on with work.