Chapter: 44

I don't know how many times I've passed out due to lack of food and water. But still feeling this fence electrocute me. It was hell.

It was almost like I got used to the electric shocks coursing through my body. Still jolting forward and trying to wiggle out of my restraints.

My broken ribs causing me to wheeze at times. Bruises littering my body. You could say ooh that must be painful  or maybe how are you even alive...the pain must be killing you. Actually no...nothing is more painful than staring at your mother's dead body lay in front of you...not being able to hold her close to you.

I have to worry if my Father knows that his wife is dead...or is he even alive, or did they kill him too. He's the only family I have left...if he's dead I'm all alone.

I don't think I can consider District 9 my family anymore. Woojin didn't even say anything when I was there on my knees begging for the life of my parents...

I think Felix broke my heart the most, he lost my trust. I didn't expect him to be on Chan's side. He was always in my room telling me everything that he knows about Lee Han and then when I finally want to take action he's against it.

Both of us sharing secrets...giggling and laughing. He made me feel loved, he made me feel wanted. But did he really mean it?

Chan thought of me as family...where did that go? You must be thinking that I ask too much but I'm just hurt that the people that I can freely talk about guns and knives, turned their backs on me.

All of them didn't say one word when I asked for help, they only started calling for me once I left. If only I knew that Chan wouldn't help me I would've planned accordingly and none of this would've happened.

I'm sure they all must be laughing at me now...I guess when you depend on people too much you become weak yourself, you can't do things without a person's help.

I learnt that the hard way...

______

"Ah! It good that you guys came early" I spoke in English leaning backwards against my desk chair.

Looking at the group of fifty, sent from Russia.

"You will be working for me and each and everyone of you-" I said point at them, seeing their faces void from any emotion.

Good, just how I like it...

"You will earn a good amount...but if you dare to disobey me. I will kill you, one by one" I said snapping my fingers.

Watching them gulp as I have made quite a reputation in the Mafia world. Not afraid to kill innocent family members, torture people until they just beg to be killed.

"Jungwoo" I said turning my head to the side seeing him stand behind me.

"Yes sir..." he answered.

"Escort these men to their stations, see what their good at and their skills. We have a lot of work to cover up" I ordered earning a nod in return.

Turning around in my chair as I face Mr Kim with a smirk.

"Its time to play your part Mr Kim" I said looking at the shaking man.

_________

"What have you got?" Jaebum asked the four men in the computer room. Hearing the sound of them typing on keyboards echo throughout the room.

"Lee Han's last call was in Russia" Bambam said, looking up from his computer.

"Why?" The elder asked.

"Because somehow his previous men were all murdered, so he hired a whole new group" Yugeom answered, not taking his eyes off his computer.

"But you know what the shocking part is..." Jeongin said, butting into the conversation.

"What?" Jaebum asked with a raised eyebrow.

"They were all killed by one person" Felix answered leaning against his chair with a knowing look.

"Whose that strong to kill all of them? Their one of the best men Lee Han gets...no one can kill them that easily" Jaebum said leaning against the door frame.

All four hackers shared a glance, soon nodding and turned to Jaebum.

"Yuna..." they said in unison.