Chp 4; White Swan

You had just gotten done practicing Black Swan and ON 3 times each. You had surprisingly pulled it off with only a few tiny mistakes. All the members including you were laying on the floor together, calming down with a break.

     "Jungkook-ah, what's going on with you?" The choreographer came up to you with confusion and a little bit of annoyance lacing his voice. You sat up, still panting a bit.

     "I'm- I'm sorry sir, I haven't been feeling too good recently." You stated the small excuse hoping that it would work.

     "Okay, just try your best."

     "Yes sir." and with that he walked away, a sigh of relief escaping you. Taehyung came up to you and took a seat next to you. He started rubbing your back.

     "Are you doing okay? I know it's a lot of work." He said with concern.

     "Yeah, I'm fine! Don't worry about me!" You said waving him off. The rest of the members then came and sat down near the both of you.

     "Are you sure?" Namjoon asked, also concerned.

     "Yes, I promise." You sincerely said looking at the worried boys.

     "You were killing it out there! I was so surprised." Hobi spoke up, lighting up the room with his sunshine smile.

     "Thank you! I made a couple of mistakes but I'm sort of proud of myself." You said giggling towards the end. The boys had sweet smiles towards you as you were all called to go over and play rock paper scissors to decide costumes. The cameras were recording so you tried your best to act like Jungkook. You knew that one costume was going to be different from the rest of the black swan outfits. The group started with all seven of you, then Namjoon won the first round, running away happily. One after the other went out doing their happy dance then it was down to two. You and Jin.

     "Rock, paper, scissors!" It was a tie, everyone laughed as it got more intense.

     "Rock, paper, scissors!" Tie again! You stared down Jin.

     "YES!" "NO!" You and Jin exclaimed at the same time. You jumped around as Jin slugged down and hit the ground. You met up with Taehyung and held hands and bounced around together with happiness. You all then went to change and lucky for you, you were already in black so you didn't have to change, all you had to do was put the black wings on. You all came back into the room looking at each other's outfits until Jin walked in with a classical ballet white swan outfit on. Tutu and all. Everyone burst out laughing at Jin's antics when he started to try and do a pirouette. It was hilarious. You then all danced and went back home. You all piled into the house one by one, exhausted from the day. You were all very sweaty but you didn't want to shower because then you would see everything and feel guilty for the rest of your life. But you were very sweaty and stinky, so you had to think of at least something. While the rest of the members split up to go take their showers you decided on only washing your upper body. You went into Jungkook's bathroom, grabbed a washcloth, some body wash along with a shampoo. You took off your shirt and tried your best not to intrude on his privacy. You couldn't help every time you glanced into the mirror your heart skipped a beat and felt yourself blushing. After washing his torso and upper body you dried off then put a white shirt on and washed his head over the sink. This would have to do for now. You then changed into a new pair of grey sweatpants. Once you were done you walked out of the room and into the kitchen to see the boys helping make dinner. Well, that was fast, maybe you took longer than you thought.

     "Did you shower?" Yoongi asked, being the first one to notice your presence.

     "OH- NO- no I didn't!" You squeaked out super flustered and embarrassed.