ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

Elianna of Arendelle has always had an interesting life. She has been surrounded with people who love her along with the spirits. Wind, fire, water and earth. Well, she's around the first three a lot. She's not a huge fan of earth but she loves water, wind and fire. However, the spirit that Elianna has always loved since she's bee a child is Bruni, the fire spirit in the shape of a salamander. He's always been there for her and has always calmed her down. He's fun to play with and is like her companion of some sorts, just like Pascal is for Rapunzel.

However, just like how the elemental spirits have been looking after Elianna her whole life, so has her mother. She's kept her within the reaches of the kingdom and even with her being of age to go to Auradon prep, she hasn't let her. She finds that if she doesn't let her out of Arendelle then Elsa doesn't have to worry about her powers playing up but Elianna wants to go to Auradon Prep so with a little persuasion on her end, Elianna ends up persuading her mum to lets her leave the country and go to Auradon, which is where she is right now.

***

Elianna walks down the corridor at Auradon Prep. It's been a full year since her mum had enrolled her at Auradon and she has come to loves it here, apart from the odd name calling, yet Elianna doesn't care. She has Bruni, and Gale occasionally. Although, she technically isn't meant to have Bruni out of her room, she doesn't care.

"Hey, freak," Elianna hears someone behind her say. She turns her head to see Audrey and Chad stood a few steps behind her.

"Go away. I can't deal with this right now. The coronation's just around the corner and with Belle asking me to help decorate the church, I can't deal with..." she begins to say before waving her hand in front of her at them. "... this."

"You just love being the Queen's favourite don't you, Elsa? You love it so much that you'd do anything to get that crown, and that includes getting close to them and then freezing their son and then stealing the crown from their hands." Audrey says.

"Audrey, like I said, I can't deal with this. I need to finish getting the final decoration plans to Belle so she can start sorting the church out. And besides, I'm in line for my own crown back in Arendelle. I just need to rule over a small country, I don't need to rule a huge one." Elianna says and with that, she shuts her locker, the church decoration plans in her arms.

To say the least, Elianna doesn't like Audrey and Chad and with all the changes going on in her life, she's not taking all of it well, and certainly won't take the newest change that is to happen sooner than she hopes.