Prologue

Count Dooku was in his double locked, trapped quarters on the Villian, a Separatist cruiser.  In the midst of the clone wars, no secrets could escape.

     He sat cross-legged in front of a heavily coded and protected transmitter, deep in concentration.  Suddenly, he tensed and rose to kneeling position.  A holographic figure popped up wearing black robes that shadowed their face, wrinkled hands laced.

     "My lord," said Count Dooku to Lord Sidious, "What do you require?"  The figure spoke in a deep, croaky voice.

     "The Republic has become reliant on this clone army." he began.  "This leaves an opening for us to glean their secrets, more than are currently shared.  From there, we can view and unravel every military code, plan, and strategy the Republic has."

     "In when the original clones were made, I ordered the Kamorians to create a different clone, a female clone of Jango Fett's daughter.  They made her strong and slightly superior to other clones.  The Jedi are under the assumption that this clone we are introducing is an experiment to see how much stronger their army could be as Co-ed."

     "However, the clone was also made to be headstrong and snarky.  When the time comes, the Kamorians will vote to end the experiment as a result of unease in the natural order of clones.  Even if the Jedi do not agree, the clone will continue to act out and if necessary I will make an appearance at the second vote."

     "When she is voted down, they will pretend to exterminate her, but really bring her to us.  As our creation, and by Force if necessary, she will reveal their secrets to us."

     "I only tell you this because it is a delicate operation.  If the clone is kept and multiplied, the armada could tip the balance of the war.  I will contact you if things... escalate."  Dooku just nodded silently and the transmitter shut off.

     Ok, hope you like the first Chapter!  This book will be around 25 chapters at like 500-1500 ish words.  I love Star Wars, but I may get some things wrong.  There is a lot to remember about the galaxy, especially when you're writing like 3 other books.  Don't forget to comment and like, I would love to have feedback!

May the force be with you,

Jedi Master Swift