17: A Lesson In Biology

"It's uhhh...interesting to watch, isn't it?" Bill cracked open a soda for you as you tried to tear your eyes away from Tao and Sheila. They were licking each other; grooming perhaps, but much more... erotic.

"Awkward." You stated.

"I feel like a bit of a voyeur, though." he laughed. "Kind of wish I was into that thing."

You kept your eyes glued to the cats, unable to look Bill in the face. "It's a natural thing, I know. Maned wolves don't groom really. Maybe self-groom, but fuck, it never makes me feel like that."

Bill was a bit surprised to hear the curse come from your mouth. He was even more surprised to find just the sound of it stirring him a little. You still hadn't looked in his direction but now he took a good look at your face. If one were to look up the words "cute and innocent" on Zoozle, it would undoubtedly show your picture. There's no other way to describe her. He couldn't help chucking at you, however.

"What?" you asked, sounding somewhat indignant.

"It's just that...well, you've never tried it, have you? I mean...you make it sound like it's just for cleanliness. What are you, sixteen? What do you know about what's natural anyway?"

"Not a lot... I guess..." You shimmied in place and sipped your drink. Bill was closer to you now than when he first sat down. Surprisingly, you smiled a sweet, innocent smile and your face seemed to start glowing. He smiled back. "Thanks for the alcohol."

"It's just a soda." Bill crossed a leg over his knee.

"Hard soda." You rolled your eyes.

"Anyway, important question. Have you ever had sex?"

You gulped, a little nervous about where this was going. "Um, no..."

"Have you even been kissed yet?" He leaned in closer.

"No." You squeaked. "You?"

"Don't be silly, you think this body hasn't had a taste of carnal pleasure? Of course I've had sex. Not even counting oral or anal sex. Nobody counts blowjobs or handjobs. And I don't count anal at all."

Your face felt like a million degrees. "It's oral sex, correct? Oral SEX? If the word sex comes after it, I would consider that as a legitimate form of, oh, I don't know...sex!"

Then he did something you never would've imagined in a million years. "Wolfy, c'mere. Sit beside me."

"What the fuck?" You leaned away from him. "I don't want to have sex... you might be friends with my friends but I don't know you."

"Hush. I'm not going to have sex with you...but I DO have a lesson I think I can teach you. If anything, for our poor boy Legoshi. No way he has any experience either." He scooted in beside you, who was looking a little scared. "May I?" He asked as he ran his hand over the crook of your neck.