Chapter 11

Sunshine POV

After crying for what seems like forever I've decided that i will try my best to avoid Gavin as much as
possible and knowing that he does what he did to every girl he meets sucks because i honestly thought he was a nice person but clearly i was wrong and i know better than to get played by a player.

While sitting on her couch we were deciding on what to do for dinner. I thought about Gavin some more. I don't know what it is. It's about him like I hate what he did but he also seems like a nice person. It's just so confusing looking at Amy. I see she is getting dressed in a really short tight dress.
''amy where are you going?'' I said looking at her dress, ''your dress is super short don't you think?''

''I know right it is super cute there's a club not to far from here so my co workers and i are gonna go out so don't wait up i might get lucky tonight!'' She said wicking at me while heading out the door.

Sometimes Amy's lifestyle scares me i mean i don't judge but some of the things she does makes me worried even though she is older i feel like she acts like she is younger and trust me back in high school she was a wild teen, I'd hope that she would have grown being away from us for a few years.. but i guess not....

Looking at the clock I noticed it's getting late so I decided to get dressed and head out to find food because I am craving pepperoni pizza with extra cheese and ranch... ugh... i love it!! Putting on my shoes I started to walk out the door and to the elevator hoping that I wouldn't get lost. I love the city. It's a nice, fun , lively place to live. If I was rich, I'd love to live here. After walking out of the apartment building I noticed that there was a black suv parked outside the building. Something seemed weird about that car. I don't know why but I kept walking and trying to take in my surroundings. Normally I don't like going out late because as the saying goes the freaks come out at night but i need to not be such a chicken about it and after walking for a while i turned the corner and bumped into what seemed like a wall and started to fall ready for the pain of hitting the ground when i was caught and held by a pair of arms.

Looking up i noticed a scary looking man with sores all over his face obviously a drug addict or something like that and the way he looked at me was like i was his next fix so i did the smart thing and started pushing off of him when he started gripping me harder and harder until I couldn't feel my hands, staring at him i started kicking and screaming hoping someone would hear me but when I opened my mouth nothing seemed to want to come out. While he was pulling me into a dark alley I noticed the same black suv on the corner of the street slowly driving towards us and I prayed that whoever was in the car could see us but in that moment i was thrown to the ground hard and that's when my vision started to get blurry.

After throwing me to the ground the man started taking off my clothes and silent tears started to flow down my cheek and just when he starts pulling down my pants i see him look up and freeze then a loud bang came from the end of the alley and i looked up to see Gavin with a gun pointed straight at the man, ''get the fuck off of her or I'll shoot'' he said with fire in his eyes.

An with that the man got up from me and started backing away and when he was almost out of the alley Gavin took the gun and shot the man in the leg and he fell to the ground with a pool of his own blood and the last thing I remember is that i screamed my lungs out and passed out on the ground.