Prologue

"All guards, stay on the lookout. If the target is spotted, take him down immediately."

It was dark. Maybe around 4 in the morning still. Even though the only light source he had were the search lights looming overhead, it was still enough.

He looked behind his shoulder. There were several guards, some of them even having dogs. Though this should've frightened the male, he just laughed. "Gee, I sure am a pain, aren't I? Oh well! At least you won't have to deal with me anymore!" And with that, he jumped on a garbage can and hopped over the fence. That should hold off the guards long enough for him to get away.

As the escapee continued to run. The sound of barking and shouting soon faded. When he was sure they were gone, he slowed to a brisk walk. He smiled and popped his neck. "Whoo... Feels good to be back." He looked around, noticing he was in a small neighborhood area. "Gee, a criminal asylum next to such a peaceful neighborhood? What a shame." His long, army green jacket trailed behind him while he walked, making him seem like a shadow. "I need a place to crash..." He muttered, and turned to the house he was in front of. He grinned.

"Bingo."

{Yay a new story 0v0 I've been craving Komahina so here we are,,,, at least, the prologue. I'm currently working on Chapter 1 right now, so expect that out soon! Bye little ducks u3u}