Christmas - Chloe x Reader

"So, you're alone for Christmas?" Chloe asked as everyone finished saying goodbye and headed off to their friends.

"Yeah but I don't mind." Y/N smiled as she walked Chloe to her dorm room in Blackwell.

"You never know Santa might come early." Chloe chuckled as she closed the door before heading back to her home.

The next morning Y/N was woken early by a repetitive knocking on her front door. She grabbed her phone and slowly shuffled through her room and lent on the door to find Chloe with boxes and bags piled up and hanging off her.

"Happy Christmas eve." Chloe cheered and Y/N deadpanned, glowering at Chloe who chuckled. "I woke up early for you. Not very awake?"

"Nope," Y/N admitted.

Chloe set everything in the hall. "How about I make you some special hot chocolate and you can nap while I sort out a surprise?"

"Ok, I'll be talking to my teacher Mr Jefferson." Y/N mumbled.

Despite trying to ask what she was doing inside her dorm room, Chloe kept shooing Y/N back outside until it was getting dark and she called Y/N back.

"Woah Chloe this is amazing!" Y/N squealed when Chloe called Y/N inside her dorm room and found she'd decorated Y/N's room.

"It's a bit cluttered but normally this stuff was all around the house when my dad was alive during the holidays." Chloe smiled when Y/N threw herself at Chloe and tackled her into a hug.

"It's perfect!" Y/N hummed happily and Chloe followed Y/N over to the window, emptying a bag under the small Christmas tree Y/N had set in the corner of the room.

"So, I have a bunch of Christmas films that used to belong to my dad," Chloe mumbled and Y/N made a spot for her on the sofa as she put in the first DVD.

<>Next Day<>

The two had arrived at Chloe's house late at night and passed out on her bed but as the sun rose in the sky, so did Y/N.

"Happy Holidays Chloe!" Y/N yelled and poked the sleeping girl awake.

"Happy Holidays to you." She chuckled and scooped Y/N up, carrying her down to the living room looking at the Christmas tree while Joyce was cooking and David was watching TV, "Ok so we're having a little breakfast then you can open the mound of presents in the living room and we'll watch more movies in my room."

"That sounds great." Y/N mumbled and she smiled.

"I may have said Rachel could drop by for dinner..." She winced and Y/N shrugged.

"That's fine." Y/N mumbled and she grinned as Chloe asked Joyce when the breakfast would be ready.

Once they'd eaten breakfast, Chloe and Y/N opened the gifts Joyce and David had given them along with Nathan's and Samantha's gifts for Y/N and Chloe had brought

"I um... your gift isn't very impressive." Y/N mumbled when she realised Chloe had gotten her all the things she'd been saving up to buy but couldn't afford.

"Just spending today with you was fun," Chloe said happily and Y/N handed him the small journal, watching as Chloe opened it. "You know what this is exactly what I needed... thank you."

"You don't think it's a dumb gift?" Y/N muttered and sat on the sofa next to Chloe, one of the jumpers Samantha had given Y/N kept her cosy as she snuggled into Chloe.

"No, it's brilliant, but there is one more gift I think you'll be able to give me, close your eyes." Y/N did as Chloe asked and Chloe moved to cup Y/N's face, pressing a soft kiss to her lips before hesitantly pulling away. "Everything I want and need in one day..." She muttered and Y/N giggled as the two of them curled up together and waited for Rachel to turn up.