Nathan's Melody - Nathan x Reader

September 10th 2013

Dear Diary,
Something about her made me so interested in her, her voice like a beautiful song whenever she talked, her chocolate brown eyes how they were reflected in the moon's light while we laid together in the green grass laughing together, her rosy lips as they spoke only words of love, her (H/L) (H/C). I swore to protect her, that somehow I would make her mine, that I would be next to her while she found peace. I wanted to wake up every day to see her smiling cheerful face that was full of life, to marry her and protect her through everything, that I would love her forever. I'm sorry I'm getting emotional but without (Y/N), I feel like there is a big hole in my heart, no one can fill that hole except the one person that caused it, (Y/N), the girl I swore to protect, I would fight thousands of battles, walk the whole earth, get tortured to almost death, I would risk my life all for her. I have always loved her and I will never stop loving her.
~Nathan Prescott

Nathan sighed looking down at his journal, it had helped him to write down his difficulties, Nathan had worked so hard during the summer on erasing the memory of Y/N from his mind but ever since Victoria had started digging into his past the big hole in his heart had returned for the young girl who he had tried so hard to forget. Nathan glanced over at the picture of him and Y/N that she had taken of him by surprise, the memory played his mind over and over again, her laughter while he tickled her for punishment for surprising him, how her smile could make his cold dead heart flutter that he actually thought it could beat, Nathan always felt like he was happy again when he was around Mel.

"Nate?" Victoria knocked on the door of his dorm as he spun around in his chair to face Victoria. Over the weeks that school had started again, Nathan started to fall for Victoria, but when Victoria asked Nathan about Y/N all romantic feeling was put on hold with the painful hole in his heart remains.

"Yes, Victoria?" Nathan asked worriedly about her.

"I'm sorry about bringing your memories of Y/N, but I have a question," Victoria said sitting down on the couch that Nathan sat to read at inside his room, Nathan nodded waiting for Victoria's question, "can you tell me the story of you and Y/N? I don't want to bring more pain to you because I can tell how much she meant to you, you don't have to tell me if it will bring to much pain, I'm just curious."

"I will tell you, Victoria, I need to tell someone how she basically everything to me," Nathan said looking at Victoria, "so far only my sister knows the whole story."

Victoria nodded waiting for Nathan to speak about the girl who had captured his heart, Y/N. 

-----

May 4th 2013

It was a hot summer but it didn't stop all the dancers at the Prescott gathering, Nathan was casually talking with his older sister. Nathan glanced over to the staircase noticing a girl walk up the stairs going down the hall, Nathan handed his sister his drink before living upstairs to follow the stranger. Nathan had excluded the excuse of needing the washroom due to the fact there was a washroom on the floor they were all at so that couldn't be this girl's choice to snoop around.

Nathan followed her until he noticed her open the door to the balcony, it confused him due to it being over 30°C (86°F) so she would be overheating if she went out there. Nathan turned the door handle on the door startling the girl as she turned around swiftly staring at Nathan. Nathan felt his breathing stop and a lump form in his throat staring at the H/C girl. Nathan was sure that he's never seen a woman so beautiful not even Rachel Amber compared to her, just then his heart had been stolen.

"Who are you?" the girl asked, she wore a silver dress with white lace that matched, her H/L H/C was neatly tied by a white ribbon with hoop earrings.

"Nathan Prescott," Nathan said.

"Y/N," the girl said, "Y/F/N."