First met (note )there is parts from herny danger in this one

When they met it is like love at first sight but no one knows that they like each other and this is were our story starts.

When Henry takes Miles and Mika to the punching stump to get ray back from the past and Henry shows miles the video he took of ray with the stump "him and that stump is not just friends" miles said " yeah oh I should stop the video right there" says Henry and then they realize that in the video ray says "I wish I could crawl in side of you and live 10001 years" to the stump and so the kids start Burning the stump when chapa shows up and says "NO your destroying my kicking stump" and Henry says "chapa?" And Mika says "hello" and miles says " you cant own a stump nature is for everyone" and then Henry says "and this is a punching stump" and chapa says "no it is my kicking stump I come up here and think about the boy who stole my phone and kick it and scream why did you steal my phone boy!!" And Mika says "you phone less? Phone less ness is a real problem in swellview" and Henry says "yeah yeah do your part now let's keep Lasering to get captain man out of this stump" and miles says "this is taking to long it's hammering time" and every one else says what no stop and then captain man is free from the stump and says " I am free how long was I in there for?" And Henry says "10001 years and I can't believe your still alive"

————————————————————————
And now we are to the part where we met danger force
————————————————————————
And chapa and Mika and miles go to planes of plenty and they meet Bose for the first time
And they try to stop drex but they could not and Kid danger and captain man gets there and has the ray that takes away drex's indestructibility and little did they know that Henry,miles,Mika,chapa and Bose would all get superpowers from the Machine

________________________________
First sight of powers
________________________________
The Machine blowup and everyone that had used a tube to put the machine back together everyone fell and captain man and drex is no longer indestructible and the cave mans are blowing up with Charlotte and jasper in them and then out of nowhere you see chapa start glowing red and her hands have sparks in them and then miles starts glowing yellow and disappears and then comes back from deferent places and then Bose starts glowing blue and Picks up a caveman with his mind and drops him and then after captain man and kid danger defeat drex the blimp directed towards swellview baby hospital and kid danger makes captain man fly of the blimp and kid danger stays behind to save the day and he gets a force Field right before he crashes into mount swellview and kid danger "dies" then and there and Henry and Charlotte and jasper leaves swellview and start fighting crime for a different town and captain man is faced with 4 new kids with powers that have called there self danger force and this is were our story starts.
_____________________________
A/n I hope you like this
Word count 552