In the eyes of bose

All I can remember was being alone then waking up and seeing chapa in the mans nest i think that is were I am and then I could here schwaz in the background say "how is he" to chapa and then chapa say "he is awake finally" and sense I woke up chapa has not left my side it was like she was truly worried about me but that is odd chapa don't worry about anyone not even her self sense Some kid stole her phone she has not shown no other emotion then anger but this time it was worry but I don't know what she is worried about "are you ok chapa" I say "yes I am ok" chapa says sadly "what is wrong?" "I am scared" "why are you scared?" "Can I not tell you that" "sure why not"
_______________________________
A/n btw this is in the eyes of Bose so all of this is in Boses head or he is saying something and only chapa and schwaz is near him
_____________________________
I did not understand why chapa said that she was scared and did not want to tell someone that but I respected her choice because if I did not she would smack me like she did ray when he was not listening to her and trust me I don't want to get smacked by her she still has not got over the fact that a boy stole her phone and tbh I would not if someone stole my phone but to me just then she was not upset or quit like she usually is but she was sad or worried or scared in something and I hope it was not something bad I need to find out what is wrong but the only way to do that is if I ask and she don't want to tell me what is wrong I got out of the chair I was in and went to sit on the couch where chapa was siting after I set down chapa started to lie down but oddly she put her head in my lap then she seam to stop being scared but she was safe as if someone she cared about was next to her after awhile she looked like she was going to fall asleep but she did not and then the strangest thing Happened she grabbed my hand just like she wanted to hold it after a while of her holding my hand she fell asleep I did not want to leave in worry I would wake her then I kinda fell asleep...

__________________________
A/n this is kinda a short chapter but I am going to do a part too I really wanted this to be in two parts so I am making the second part and that should be up tomorrow

Word count 475