Drunken Rivalry

<DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT>

*WARNING LANGUAGE AND SMUT*

It was the last year here for The Marauders at Hogwarts. The Seventh Years decided to hold a big party before graduation. Firewhisky and Butterbeer was served with a few of muggle drinks. Lily eventually forgave Severus and invited him over to the Gryffindor common room even knowing that James still hated him. 

Severus still felt stiff, being in any party was not his forte, especially Gryffindors. He drank a generous amount of unknown liquid from a cup several Gryffindors poured for the party. He quite liked the drink, it was a bit bitter but the sweetness and the warmth of what might be Firewhisky glided down his throat was deliciously pleasing for someone drinking alcohol for the first time.

The others started to drink too. James started to laugh and mocked Severus, seeing as he could barely hold any liquor. James by then was getting tipsy. Severus, not being able stand James's bickering as much as Lily tries to stop him, started to retort back. He found that being under the influence of alcohol gave him a lot of courage to face not only his rival, but his bully, who has taunted Severus for seven years and has the favor of the love of his life, Lily Evans.

They were in a heated argument. Lily was getting too drunk, she was carried away by one of her bestfriends, Mary MacDonald. Remus and Sirius started snogging and soon left to go upstairs, probably to go shagging. A lot of Gryffindors eventually left the common room while James and Severus was suddenly having a debate on who would be the better partner for a certain redheaded muggleborn. Peter left sometime after, already feeling dizzy after only a few sips of the drink.

"I am definitely the better, stronger guy, I mean look! I have muscles!" A very drunk James bragged as he takes off his shirt to reveal a six pack, "What do you have?" he continued. Severus grumbled as he couldn't find a way to beat him when it comes to physique. Then he had idea, he chuckled, "I am more good looking than you are Potter!" James was livid, "Prove it!" James started to crawl over to Severus and pushed his bangs away to reveal a more than decent face. Maybe it was because Severus hid his face a lot that James was quite startled to see Severus was quite a looker.

"Alright fine, but I am way much more better at being a lover," James smirked. Severus rolled his eyes and furrowed his brows, "How so?" James started listing all the qualities of what a great lover he is ".....and I am a great kisser." he finished. "So you and Lily have done those things?" Severus asked frowning with hints of anger and annoyance. "No, only a few girls," James admitted. Severus was shocked but smirked, "Then how do you know that you are great at all those? They probably lied because they want a bit of your fame," Severus asked, feeling as if he won the fight. James felt agitated, "I'll prove it to you then."

Severus scoffed, "And how are going to do tha-" Severus was cut off by James kissing him. His mouth was still wide open so James slid his tongue in and explored the inside of his mouth. Maybe it was because he was drunk, yes, it was exactly because he was drunk that Severus started to kiss him back and enjoyed it. James pulled Severus on top of his lap and wrapped his arms around Severus's small waist.

They continued to make out and maybe it was also because James was intoxicated that he felt like he wanted to go further. He stood up still kissing Severus and pinned him up to wall. Severus wrapped his legs around the taller boy's waist and his arms linked behind his neck. James trailed kisses from Severus's jawline to his collarbone. Severus moaned and threw his head back as James nipped and sucked on a sensitive part of his neck. 

James carried Severus up the stairs stumbling here and there but careful not to drop him. They got to the Seventh Year boys dormitories and into the room where you can clearly hear Sirius moaning. Severus cast a quick silencing spell as James quickly lifted Severus's shirt off and started unbuckling both boys' pants until they were both only in boxers.

WARNING:  SMUT!!!! It will be in bold so you can skip it but basically they ended up having a one night stand.

James started kissing him down to his v-line. He slipped Severus's boxers to reveal his shaft. He started to lick it as Severus grabs a handful of his hair. Severus buckled his legs and curled his toes as pleasure waved through his body. His legs felt weak as James bobs his head and he was close. He moaned louder and tried to push James way. James didn't budge and continued until he came inside his mouth. James swallowed the warm, bitter cum. "Fuck," Severus panted.

He covered James's fingers with his saliva. James prepared Severus, his middle finger loosening him up before adding another and scissoring them until he was well prepared. Severus arched his back and trembled as James hit his prostate. James took off his own boxers and lined himself to Severus, "Ready?" he whispered to Severus's ear. He nodded. James pushed his length in slowly to make sure he wasn't hurting him. He waited until Severus adjusted to his size.

Severus looked away from James, he was starting to sober up a bit. He was embarrassed but nodded his head as a gesture for James to start moving. James grabbed the sides of Severus's waist to pin him to the bed, thrusting slowly and wiped a tear on Severus's face. Severus felt pain for a while until he got used to it. As James hit his prostate, Severus gasped, he felt a wave of pleasure and James smirked at this. He started hitting the spot repeatedly, earning loud moans from the smaller boy.

James grabbed Severus's shaft and stroked it. He gasp, the pleasure was too much, he linked his arms around James's neck as it felt weak as James continue to thrust faster. Severus came and could feel James going to too. James kept thrusting and after a minute or two, he felt the warm liquid filling up his stomach. James pulled out, he laid beside him, panting and started to doze off.

*SMUT is over*

Severus felt a bit sober and thought it was a bad idea to stay here after a one night stand with his enemy but he felt exhausted. He tried his best to cover both of themselves under the covers and cast a spell over the curtains of the bed so no one can walk in to see the Golden Boy and his Slytherin enemy naked under the sheets. He soon fell asleep.

James woke up with a splitting headache and wanted to move until he saw Severus sleeping, naked and covered with hickeys beside him. He recalled the memories and started panicking. Severus woke up by James's mumbling. He didn't seem panicked. His expression was sombre and back to the usual, not like last night's, grinning and smirking, smiling as they were debating over the weird argument.

James felt awkward as Severus uncover himself from the sheets. He tried to stand up but immediately regretted it as he felt his back ached and his head pounding. He dropped back to the bed to recollect himself. He felt uncomfortable because of the liquid in his stomach and he was covered with damp sweat. James felt sorry, "I'm so sorry, Severus." Severus didn't face him, "It's fine, I gave you my consent." Severus cast a cleanup spell and immediately felt better. He ignored his aching back and wore his clothes and left the dormitory. He got a few weird looks from a few hungover Gryffindors but was ignored.

James didn't know what to say or how he felt but he knew that both of them was enjoying it last night. He blushed at the memories but also felt bad because he felt that he betrayed Lily. Severus felt the same. He showered and he felt confusing emotions when he recalls last night's events. He decided to ignore James seeing as he was probably too drunk and thought it was a mistake.

Hi! Reminding you again that I have always wanted to write this kind of scene but felt that it wasn't too appropriate with Drarry.  Anyway, I hope XxmoonlightdiamondxX and you all like this chapter, should I continue it? I feel like I am out of ideas for the next chapter but I feel like I could.