Chapter 5

-Your POV-

I actually got my first kiss and my first boyfriend and it's Kenma. I haven't been this happy in years. I ran downstairs and Kenma was waiting at the door, "Hey Kenma." I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Good morning," He smiled.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him along with me, "Come on, we'll be late."

He held my hand and we both walked to school. I was basically rambling nonsense. "Kuroo."

"What?" I ask.

"The team, us, think." He says.

It clicked in my head, "Oh no, they'll never leave us alone when they find out."

"We already do," I jumped at the sudden voice behind me.

"Yamamoto, don't scare me like that," I scolded him.

He chuckled, "Congratulations, but avoid Kuroo today, he's gonna flip. Actually, he's probably still processing it."

I tilted my head in confusion and Kenma sighed, "You guys were following us yesterday weren't you?"

Yamamoto nodded, "Kuroo's idea."

Kenma and I sighed together, "Annoying moron." We look at each other and chuckled.

We enter the class and sit down. When class was over we walked to the gym. Kuroo was there, "The lovely couple has entered the gym."

We roll our eyes and walk inside. "Kenma, have you seen my phone?" I looked in my bag and it wasn't there. "I can't find it."

He hands me my phone, "You gave it to me earlier to hold it."

"Oh, I forgot." I chuckled awkwardly. He just smiled and went to change. They started practicing.

They had been practicing for about 2 hours now. Lev was exhausted from practicing receives. I'm surprised Kenma kept going and the rest seem to have endless energy. I got up to get some water, "(Y/N)!"

I turn and a ball hits me in the chest. I fall to the floor clutching my shirt. Kenma runs over to me, "(Y/N) are you okay?"

I nodded, "Yeah." I switched as I got up. That hurt a lot.

Kenma glared at Yamamoto, "Too hard." He started to walk back slowly.

I pet his head, "I'm fine. It was an accident, it's a gym with volleyball players. Don't be so surprised."

He held on to me as he walked me to the nurse. I had an ice pack on for a while. I was able to head home and Kenma walked me. "You scared me."

I looked at him, "What, why?"

He stared at me with those cat-like eyes, "I thought you were seriously hurt, after what happened with the car-"

"Kenma," I interrupted, placing my hands on his cheeks. "I'm fine, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere." I kissed him and he kissed back.

He smiled and placed his forehead against mine, "You better not." I was so happy, I got Kenma I have the team, I found Kuroo and I could not be more glad of how this year turned out.