Epilogue

-Your POV-

I woke up earlier than I normally do. I turned around and I was next to Kenma. He was sleeping like a little kitty. I moved locks of hair from his face and kissed his cheek. (They didn't do anything, you dirty-minded people).

A smile grew on his face, "Good morning."

I pecked his lips and smiled, "Good morning." We had been together for 4 years now. I basically moved in with him during our 3rd year. I feel sorry for my mom, I left her by herself.

I was really happy during our 3rd year. Kenma got me a promise ring by the end of the year as a gift. I got him a game he really wanted that year and he didn't see it coming.

I cuddled closer and got comfortable. He hugged me tight, "I have a surprise for you." I heard Kenri meowing and left the bed. I could feel him stretching out looking for more space.

I looked at him, "What kind of surprise?"

He smiled, "I reserved us a special date at your favorite restaurant."

I sat up and hovered over him, "What's the special occasion?"

He caressed my cheek and smirked slightly, "I'll tell you when we get there." He smirked, he's spending too much time with Kuroo. Stop corrupting my kitty you damn Rooster.

I pouted, "Kenma~" He chuckled as I laid on his chest. What was he up too?

-A few hours later-

I put on my best dress, it was Kenma's favorite so I figured it would be nice to wear it. I walked out of my room outside where Kenma was waiting for me.

It's amazing how it has been 4 years and he still has that look in his eyes as if he saw me for the first time. He definitely had that look when I came down the stairs on prom night. (I don't know if they have prom).

He stuck his hand out and I took it, "You look beautiful."

I giggled, "You say that every time."

He kissed my cheek, "And I mean it every time." I blushed slightly.

We arrived at our table and had an amazing dinner. The food and drinks were amazing. Once it was over Kenma took me to the park he gave me my promise ring. He told me to take it off for today and I was hesitant, but I took it off anyway. "Kenma, what's this about?"

He looked at me nervously and was blushing slightly. "Well, I don't exactly know what words to say." I looked at him both confused and amused. He took in a deep breath, "I love you, I always have and I always will." I smiled as I was about to speak he started kneeling with a ring in his hand.

I covered my mouth with one hand, "Kenma."

He took my hand, "Will you marry me?"

I nodded, "Yes, yes, yes a million times yes." I hugged him making him fall back to the floor. I kissed him and he kissed me back sweetly.

He placed the ring on my finger. I smiled as I looked at it, "(Y/N) Kozume. I love it."

He smiled and turned my face to his, "Good." He kissed me again as I smiled into the kiss.