𝟎𝟑

╔

╔.❤. .═════════════╗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

╚═════════════. .❤.╝

"There's a fireworks festival today"

Shouto spoke, his hands rubbing up and down the girls side as they laid in bed together. His body had been keeping her warm all through the night. It was something [F/n] never remembered feeling before, but she was glad she had now.

She had been wearing very light pajamas, seeing as the man beside her kept her warm enough even with the covers. This led to her being able to feel every little movement his fingers made on her skin. And every time he did so Shouto could notice the content sighs that came out of the woman.

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's in honor of the heroes since we- they...took down a big villain association earlier this week"

"They did? Heroes are so cool"

Shouto could feel his chest swell up with pride. Even if she didn't say his name, she was talking about him in some way. To know she had thought of him as even just 'cool' was more than enough for him.

"Do you know any heroes?"

[F/n] groaned in delight when the male began to use his quirk on her skin. Heating up near her hips before slowly going up higher, then back down again. It was a wonderful feeling, and it being him only made it sweeter to her.

Meanwhile the dual haired male beside her bit his lip while her eyes were contently closed. He didn't know how he should answer that. The truth, was the option that he would normally pick but this is a different situation.

The truth might be the worst decision here, but he'd never known unless he decided. But knowing that there was no way to go back from this was a bit worrying for him. Even though he refused to show it.

"I only know my father, who is a retired hero now"

"He's a hero?"

She questioned, feeling a bit excited at the new information that she had learned from the male. To know that he was related to someone who saved others. But she couldn't help but grow a bit nervous as well, knowing that she'd need to live up to a heroes standards.