A Boney Twig and a Chubby Chimp

The forest was very still while Cloud was rattled as he panted from the earlier event... Yes the stampede was terrifying but once he caught sight the human woman in front him a new jolt of nervousness and bewilderment filled him...a human was was in front oh him...a human had just helped him. He was so lost in thoughts staring the brunette like he was staring mythological creature for the first time. He especially never thought he would see s human with a much scars as the king's right hand.

He was pulled out his thoughts when she pulled away in grunt " ok ugh I didn't realize how heavy you are" she replied as she got up and brushed dirt off her pants.

Cloud frowned at the woman forgetting his awe after the comment she made thinking like Rain she was making fun of his weight.

" Least not a boney twig..." He signed in huff as he scratched his chest and stood up, not thinking she would understand him.

Though he was caught off guard when she stopped her brushing the rose a brow in his direction through some hair thick brown hair that had fallen in her face.

His expression dropped and became confused" Did she just understand me?" he thought to himself no there was no way a human-

" Well this boney twig just helped you helped your chubby ass out a dangerous situation" She said as she ran hand through her hair getting it out her face.

The chimp was completely taken back not only by her understand sign but how blunt she was, he was about say comeback to her when he noticed a animal had come up next to her from out the dense forest, it teeth where slightly bared it back was arched while it growled at him. To Cloud it looked like a wolf but he knew it wasn't that with coloring and the size. He was seeing so many strange things today. She was short, very thin and very pale, it made him wonder if she was sick, but what caught his gaze the most was the scars...he never thought a human could have been abused as much as the apes had been.

He also could clearly see this animal seemed be very protective of the human next to it, he acted on instinct and growled back at the animal showing his own sharp teeth which caused the animal to bark.

" Bruce Heel!" The woman said firmly causing the animal to whine protest looking between her and the ape before sitting.

Cloud couldn't help but chuff to himself quietly on how the once vicious animal towards him soon turned into submissive under the woman, he easily see she was his alpha. Though his smile dropped though when he caught her looking around in the trees cautiously bit of panic in her eyes. At first he didn't understand what she was doing but after couple seconds realization hit him...she was seeing if he was alone...she was worried she might be ambushed.

She snapped her gaze back to him once she caught him following her gaze, the male she wanted to bolt and frankly he didn't blame her...his Scavenging party might not have been with him at the moment but he had no doubt once Rain had found Koba they would come back to look for him...and he pretty good idea what would happen once Koba just caught smell of the human...it would be a blood bath... though Caesar was right about apes together strong, but Koba...angry Koba seemed like he army of apes into one...a very brutal army of apes.

The brunette saw the expression of dread on his face and she became very concerned" They're not far are they?..." She asked very lowly, he didn't have to respond...the look in his eyes said it all.

" Fuck...Fuck...FUCK!" he heard her repeat over again as she turned back and forth looking all over hastly , he didn't know what it meant but only assume something bad.

The animal whined sensing the woman was distraught, she put a hand to forehead mumbling to herself roughly. At this moment Cloud Decided to stand up fully, he never thought a human could be so worried about apes, growing up it was the other way around, humans where scary ones, the ones they always should be worried about, the monsters they where taught to fear since childhood it was then he did remember Koba again and then knew any human or ape should be afaird of him when he truly filled with rage. He had never seen him like that himself but he had heard of others...others who still flinch near him...no he didn't want to be like them...he didn't want to see that.