Chapter:20 ( Part 1)

Special thanks to OzNeFerrari for helping with this one.

And sorry for the wait

Takagi woke up to the sound of birds chirping. She quickly got up and went downstairs to her mom making breakfast.

"Hey Mom!" Said Takagi.

"Hey honey breakfast will be ready soon. Your father already left for work" Said Takagis mom.

" Alright mom" Said Takagi.

" Hm? Hey sweetie it looks to me like you grew a little bit! " Said Takagis mom.

" Wait really? " Said Takagi.

She quickly ran into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror.

'Wow it does look like that. I wonder what Nishikata would say if he saw I grew' Thought Takagi.

Just then a devilish smile crept onto her face.

*Later

Nishikata was walking towards the school thinking of ways to get back at Takagi.

He wasn't looking where he was going and he bumped into a pole.

"Oh sorry" Said Nishikata thinking he ran into a person. He was embarrassed when he realized it was just a pole.

"Hey Nishikata!" Said Takagi coming over to him with her bike.

' Did she just see that? ' Nishikata thought worried to himself.

"We don't see each other often on the way to school. Let's go there together" Said Takagi.

" Um. S-sure" Said Nishikata.

They both started to walk towards the school together.

"Hey Nishikata" Said Takagi.

"W-w-what is it Takagi-san?" Asked Nishikata.

"Want to ride together on my bike?" Asked Takagi.

" No we could get into trouble" Said Nishikata.

" Aw c'mon" Said Takagi.

She then looked at Nishikata who started to sweat nervously.

"W-w-what is it?" Asked Nishikata.

"I'm just looking at your height" Said Takagi.

She looked for a few more seconds before backing off.

" Looks like you have grown a bit. But you aren't as tall as me" Said Takagi.

" Huh? No way! You aren't taller than me! You don't seem to have grown at all Takagi-san! " Said Nishikata.

".... That's sexual harassment" Said Takagi.

"WHATTTTTTTTT!!!??!" Yelled Nishikata.

He looked away blushing.

"N-no... I .. um.. eh.. I meant your height" Said Nishikata.

" So did I... What did you think I was talking about? " Asked Takagi smiling mischievously.

" N-nothing... Just forget about it" Said Nishikata.

They stayed quiet for a little bit.

" Anyway there is no way you can be taller than me" Said Nishikata having recovered from what had happened.

" Really? Then how about we compare heights?" Asked Takagi.

They made a stop at a temple on the way to school.

"Why here?" Asked Nishikata

" Cause we have to take off our shoes to make sure it's accurate" Said Takagi taking off her shoes along with Nishikata.

Afterwards they stood together back to back.

"Hey uh T-takagi-san. Aren't we supposed to stand next to a wall and mark it? " Asked Nishikata.

" This way it's much more accurate" Said Takagi using her hand to measure.

" Hmmm. Yep it looks like I am taller by just about an inch" Said Takagi.

"What! No way!... Your not standing on your toes are you Takagi-san?" Asked Nishikata.

" Oh you don't believe me? Then how about this? " Asked Takagi.

She circled around Nishikata so she was now facing Nishikata, and was a little bit close to his face causing him to blush.

" Now you will know if I am standing on my toes" Said Takagi.

" O-o-okay" Said Nishikata.

He used his hand to measure their heights while making sure Takagi wasn't standing on her toes.

Sure enough she was taller by about just an inch.

' No way! She is taller! Great now more teasing will just come from this' Thought Nishikata.

"Oh well. Maybe you will grow in the future... I gotta be careful though. With my height I might accidentally run into poles" Said Takagi putting on her shoes.

" Wait a minute you saw that!?" Yelled Nishikata.

"C'mon we don't want to be late for school" Said Takagi taking her bike while walking away Chuckling to herself.

" DON'T IGNORE ME! " Yelled Nishikata as he struggled to put on his shoes while going after her.

I don't really get why Takagi said that's sexual harassment but then said she was talking about her height.