Chapter 002 - The 64th

Deyjah Bennett

Hello my name is Deyjah and I'am Von's sister

Hello my name is Deyjah and I'am Von's sister. I'am very quiet so many people don't really know be unless it's my brother related. I don't really care about this gang shit because it's to childish. My mom is a shithole. I'am in school to be an electrician. I know it's weird for girls to want to be that but it's been my passion since middle school. I don't really like my family like that because they make fun of me for going to school and trying to better myself.

Anyway right now I'am with my best friend Kayden. I love him we been cool since freshman year. I look around my closet. I don't k ow what to wear to my brothers party that's later it's a lot going on. Hopefully it doesn't get shot the fuck up. I grab three shirts then pants and shoes.

Kayden looks at my shirt. " Just pick one of them bitches already".

I roll my eyes looking at him. "Easy for you to say all you gotta do I put on a white tee with ripped jeans and some forces".

He stands up. " I'am getting some soda you want some".

I follow him downstairs. "You think Von is gonna care if I don't show?".

He raised his eyebrows. "Hell yeah he has been planning this shit since he was in them cages".

I hear the door being tampered with as Von comes in the house with a blunt in his mouth.

Von daps up Kayden. "Wassup my nigga you come to the celebration?".

Kayden puts his phone in his pocket. "Hell yeah nigga"

I laugh. "Von you got the liquor or what?".

He looks up. "Yeah my distributor was on time so we got like fifty bottles of henny crioc some food and ten hookah bars lots of weed and like eight strippers and three hoes".

I sit on the counter. "You think Dakota gonna come or no?".

He laughs. "I know her ass gonna come she can act like she ain't but she is plus I don't care I have hoes coming that wants to fuck for some extra bands".

I smack him. "You better talk to her at the party or imma fuck you up".

He pushes me back lightly. "Mind yo fucking bussiness yo".

I walk away flicking him off. "Whatever whore".

I head upstairs as I see that Kayden was sleep on my bed I go in the bathroom taking my ponytail out as I change into something comfy was I turn on some tv for background noise laying next to him as I fell asleep.