Chapter 12 - The 64th

1 Year Later...

Dayvon Bennett

Wassup Y'all, it's been a good minute

Wassup Y'all, it's been a good minute. My life has been full of ups and downs but that's life right. I have recently proposed to Dakota a few months ago and I think I made a great choice. I have started rapping but I still do trap because it makes me more money. I honestly feel happy. Many people keep saying that me and Dakota are too young to be getting married but I honestly can't vision my future with anybody else.

I scroll through as Dakota comes and sits next to me. "What are you doing". She asked.

"Just on Instagram, but wassup". I said as I turned my phone off looking at her.

"I was trying to see if you wanted to go do something". She said.

"Like what". I said.

"I was trying to plan another trip but with just us". She said.

"That's cool but where do you wanna go". I say.

"I was tryna go to Miami". She said.

"That sounds great but you know I don't do that planning shit". I said.

"I'll plan it". She said.

"Here my card and make sure you get first class. I hate sitting next to mothafuckas". I said sternly.

"Trust me baby, I know you hate people". She said, grabbing her computer.

"When we gonna plan this wedding and shit". I said.

"After the trip I probably don't know but we will plan it when the time's right. Let's just enjoy being engaged, baby, enjoy the moment, not everything needs a plan". She said as I shook my head.

"Can you look around and see if they have any house for rent because we're gonna be making some noises". I said laughing.

"Fuck off". She said flicking me off.

"But i'm serious though I want us to be alone". I said.

"Yes baby, I know what you like, go play the game or go to the trap I got this". She says kissing me on the lips.

"I love you". I said.

"I love you too". She says sitting back down.

"I'm gonna slide past the durk place we got a few things to discuss". I said.

"Lemme ride it's been a minute since I saw my bitch Simone ''. She said.

"Fine, hurry up". I said.

I head to the bedroom taking a quick shower as I dry off picking a white tee with black jeans and white forces.

After Dakota got done getting ready we head to the car as we drive to Durks place.

I open the door with the spare key as I walk in.