~Saved~

The taps of people hitting boreds could be heard along with growls and shouts and snarls.

(Warning i can get pretty detailed uwu also there is a dog death)

A pretty good sized rottweiler was tugging on a heavy chain that his owner held tightly in his strong hands. The dog snapped and growled as he bared his teeth in the direction of another canine. This dog however was very different she was not that of an ordinary mutt, she was a wolf! The wolf made no sound but she kept her head held high.
'BANG'
Off went the sound to begin the fight. The man holding the rottweiler unhooked the chain from the dogs neck. A mass of teeth and anger came barreling straight for the wolf. With a quick flash a h/c fur, y/n the lean wolf, leaped out of the way making the dog slam face first into the wall.
People were yelling and shouting as they watched the fight. Some even began chanting y/n name.
Knowing that she had put on a show, y/n decided it was time. This was what she hated most. No abuse, no amount of anger, nothing... Nothing could ever hurt her more than this did. It was time to end it for this poor, abused dog. Y/n leaped onto the dog and sank her teeth in his neck, trying to end it quickly. She looked into the eyes of the now limp mutt, crimson blood dripped from her glistening white fangs. Her heart was filled with pain as she watched the people shouting with joy, and as she watched the man who owned the dog stomp angerly. What hurt the most was watching as the limp rottweiler was dragged away.

*****
After what seemed like forever of fighting and killing, Y/n was shut behind the bars of her travel crate. Her fur matted with blood after having to fight. She was drained of all energy and she soon fell asleep. Waiting for the end of the ride to come and for her to be beat or yelled at for getting cut up in the dog fights.

*****
The wolf's eyes fluttered open to see that she was no longer in the traveling truck that she was use to waking up in. She was on the side of the street by a large building that had the letters U.A. on the entryway. 'This is a school. Why am i by a school?' Y/n thought as she got up quick and looked around. The chains around her paws and neck keeping her from turning around completely. Y/n ears whipped back as she heard stuff dropping. She saw a large figure with spiked hair looking down at her. The sun had just barely began to rise. 'Why was someone here so early?' Y/n thought flattening herself to the ground, ears back and tail tucked.
"A-a wolf?!" Said the male, clearly confused. "Why are you chained up outside my school?" He asked bending down to look the wolf in her beautiful e/c eyes. "I better call Sensei about this..." He muttered getting his phone out of his pocket and dialling a number.

WOW 498 words!?! Well i hope you are enjoying this so far. I've worked hard on this first part!!!