~Sensei~

Art by putrid.hound on Instagram uwu

Y/n looked up to see a man dressed in dark cloths.
"Mr. Aizawa Sensei!" The spikey haired boy called running up to the man, bowing.
"Kirishima. Why is there a wolf outside the school???" Aizawa asked rubbing his forehead sleepily.
"I dont know..." Said the boy, Kirishima.
"Well lets take her in. She looks like she needs medical attention."
Mr. Aizawa said grabbing one end of the crate and helping kirishima lift y/n inside.

*****
Y/n pov.
I glanced around nervously. What were they going to do to me?! Would they make me fight and kill other.... humans?
A soft clank drew you out of your thoughts. It was the sound of your cage being set down on a table in what seemed to be an infirmary.

Third person pov.
Kirishima looked at the wolf. Concern filled his red eyes.
Aizawa had left to go get someone, leaving only y/n and kirishima in the room.
"It's ok girl. We won't hurt you"
The red head muttered in a baby voice. He and everyone else still thought that y/n was just a dog. Little did they know, she was not a dog at all.

*****
Y/n pov.
A little time past and the man, Mr. Aizawa, returned. Two short people were following behind him. On looked to be an old women. The other had mouse and bear like features that confused you a little.
"Oh poor baby!" Said the small women looking at your wounds with worry on her face.
"What the?" Said the mouse like creature.
You heard screeches behind you as the door to your crate was swung open. As much as you wanted to turn and dart out, you couldn't. The chains over your muzzle neck and feet kept you right were you where. 'Click click click' the medal around your paws dropped to the ground. With a heave you tried to pull out of the restrains that still remained on your wolf body.
Aizawa unhooked the chains from the cage and held them in his hands, leading you forcibly out of the box. He held you to laying on the table not wanting to give a chance of you running away.

Third person pov.
"What happened to her?" Asked kirishima looking to Recovery Girl. "I-i don't know.... But it doesn't matter now. What matters is getting this sweet girl out of that wolf body." Everyone looked at her, puzzled.
'WHAT???? Did she know what you were? How would she know? Who is she?' Y/n thought, fear raising up making her stomach clench.

Thanks for reading! Next part will be posted soon! :)