🌹 - Stardust Crusaders' First Date

This one was requested by...me! Sorry if you don't like it, it's just kind of a warm up for me..

Also the date is neutral just in case you wanna insert an existing character or reader. It's your choice.

-------

Jotaro:

Of course the pair would probably go to an aquarium or something of the sort. 

It'd probably be pretty quiet at first. It's Jotaro, there's not much to expect from him. Well.. Until his date starts asking about why he chose the aquarium.

He could talk all night about marine biology if he could and his date hopefully wouldn't mind. They would listen to him rant about his classes and how uninterested people seem during them when he finds them to be interesting. When he goes to class, that is. 

Jotaro would get all excited about it, then at the end of his long speech, he would realize how much he talked and would apologize. His date thinks it's cute, but doesn't say anything because he might get angry or flustered. It could be either way with this strange boy.

In the end, it went well. Both parties had fun and enjoyed themselves. Jotaro bought his date a cute dolphin keychain and they would go their own ways afterwards. 

His date would receive a text afterwards (shut up, this is a present day au so they have phones now) from Jotaro. 

The text read: "I hope we can spend more time together soon."

His date was happy to read that and responded with: " I'm glad you feel the same way.  :]"

Kakyoin:

Kakyoin and his date would go to a Cheesecake Factory. 

Like Jotaro, this date would start out quite quiet. For them, though, the thing that brought up a conversation was traveling. His date would ask him where he had traveled. 

Unlike Jotaro, Kakyoin would be calm and talk about his difficult journey to Egypt. He even mentioned that he nearly died on this long trip. 

His date was taken back by his detailed and unusual story. They were kind of embarrassed because they were just going to tell him about the time they went to a castle in Salzburg, Austria and ate tasty food.

Their story was much less interesting then literally saving who knows how many people. Kakyoin left out the whole part about stands which made things sound a little strange, but he managed to do it while still sounding professional.

Kakyoin and his date had a nice time together, sharing a few laughs and talking about their adventures.

Afterwards, Kakyoin walked them home and they hEld HaNds the entire way to his date's home.

"Thank you for the enjoyable night, I hope to do this again soon" Kakyoin gave them a gentle smile. They simply nodded and gave a quiet "Me too, have a good night" and then went inside, waving as they closed the door.

Polnareff:

The French man and his date went everywhere around Paris for their date. They were constantly moving around, walking around shopping markets, into and out of buildings, just everywhere.

They had absolutely no trouble with silence because Polnareff was constantly showering his date in compliments and talking about whatever came to mind.

"This man really never knows when to shut up, does he?" his date laughed lightly out loud at this thought.

But for people with loud personalities such as his, it's not necessarily a bad thing. His date couldn't imagine how awkward a date with a more quiet person would be like. Probably awful considering they are also quite quiet and reserved.