🗿-Ghiaccio (part 1)

Title: Truth or Dare Uno

bruh i'm restarting this whole thing so I can have a half decent story. wish my mental health luck bro.

-----------------------------------

First Person POV:

La Squadra. My home in the large gang of Passione. What an odd place I ended up in, right? I mean, I hang out with the guys who murder for a living. That sounds pretty odd to me.

Anyway, I've been here for a while now and I've gotten along with everyone fairly well. My main man, though has to be Melone, the weird one in the group. Ever since I got here, we just kind of clicked. Everyone else are my friends too, but him and I just vibe well together.

The thing about Melone, though, is that he always hits on me. I don't really know if it's a joke or not,  but he always gives me odd comments and such. I feel bad though, because I'm not really interested in Melone. "We're just bros" as Pesci says. 

I am interested in someone else in the group. Someone who I barely talk to. Someone who barely even gives me a glance. Ghiaccio. The hot headed prick in La Squadra. 

Melone does know this, of course.(and everyone else in the group but it seems as if Ghiaccio doesn't notice because he nEVER PAYS ATTENTION TO ME-) Friends always know things about their friends. That's how it works.. I think.

Anyways, I've been trying to tell Ghiaccio for so long but it's really hard to do something like that. I'm not confident in that field..like at all. So one day, Melone had the great idea to host a party for the members of La Squadra so we could "celebrate our hard work" or something.

I am sure as hell that that's n o t what his true reasoning is. 

Either way, Risotto said it was a good idea and we held a party at the La Squadra base. This of course, didn't happen like ever so everyone seemed pretty excited about it.

-the night of the party cause there's not much to write here-

I didn't know what to wear. This party was big talk since Melone brought up the idea. I didn't want to look too fancy because if everyone looks casual then I'd look like a fool. I also didn't wanna look casual because if everyone looks fancy, I'll also look like a fool. 

Of course, I decided to ask the master of everything fashion, Melone. He would know what I should wear. I grabbed a few different outfits to show to him and ask him about then sprinted out of my room to Melone's.

I bursted into his room and spoke before I saw that someone else was already in there with him.

"BABY MAN! I HAVE A QU-"

 From the looks of it, he beat me to the punch (or in this case, Melone's room) and was already talking to Melone about clothing choices. Do you wanna know what the fun part about all of this is?

It was Ghiaccio.

 He was in Melone's room. He was asking Melone what to wear. I was standing in the doorway. The two boys were staring at me. All three of us were shocked. My face turned red. 

If I could put into words how embarrassed I was at this moment, I would, but I can't.

Bruh. This kinda sucks mega balls.

I quietly walk out of Melone's room and close the door behind me, still with a completely red face. I then run into Prosciutto's room instead. He is my second option when it comes to outfit men.