Chapter 3

* Gulf Pov*

Well that was weird I thought to myself. Why was the club President just staring at me like that, I felt like a piece of meat. What was with him staring at me
the whole time. I decide to quickly shower and get dressed so I leave the locker room as quickly as possible not run into him. By the time I got out of the shower most of the guys had left, Team, Yacht and I were going to meet up at the bar. Just as I was zipping up my pants I heard the door open. Our eyes connected again, he walked slowly towards me like a predator. I decided to put an end to this craziness.

" You know you are starting to creep me out with your staring" I said as I turned around to  grab my shirt and closed my bag.

When I turned back around he was right in front of me. His eyes looked like dark orbs you could get lost in and his nostrils flared. I couldn't stop myself from looking into his eyes even if I wanted to. Then something happened and his eyes became softer I don't know but it's as though he was trying to tell me something with his eyes. Then he lifted his hand and lightly brushed it against my cheek. I slightly jumped at his touch but then I relaxed. I found myself leaning into his touch. I couldnt understand what was happening. I closed my eyes for a second and when I opened them, his face was directly in front of mine. I felt my heart racing and my palms were sweating. He moved closer until our lips were almost an inch apart and looked down at my lips that had opened a little from my heavy breathing, then back at my eyes. I exhaled the breath I was holding and he joined our lips. First it was a lite peck, then he moved away a little and looked at me again. I started to breathe heavily. I looked at his lips and before I knew what I was doing, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his lips back to mine. As our lips connected, he pushed his tongue in and started dancing with mine. I had never been kissed like this before, it was like the more I kissed him the more I wanted. He gave just as good. He wrapped his hands around my waist and slowly we moved backwards. I didn't realize until my bare back touched the cold metal of the locker. He released my lips and starting placing small kisses along my jawline, then down to my neck. I felt my body heat up even more. I ran my hand through his hair and grabbed it as he continued to kiss down my chest. He stopped at my navel and as he locked his eyes with mine, he used his tongue to push inside and slowly suck the small area. I thought I was going to burst at that moment. I leaned my head back against the locker as I felt him lick his way up back to my neck. He gently sucked the spot right under my right ear as he ran his hands up and down my spine. I felt goosebumps completely cover my entire body. He grabbed my face and pulled it down onto his and we kept kissing until we both had to pull away to catch our breath.

" If I was to die right now, it would probably be with a smile on my face" I mumbled to myself. Apparently not quiet enough because he smiled at me.

" Do you need a ride home?" He asked me.

" Actually I was supposed to meet my friends at the bar to celebrate getting on the team, but I got delayed" I said as I blushed.

I can feel my face getting red and when I looked down I realized still wasn't wearing a shirt. I quickly put on my shirt and noticed a slight disappointment on his face. I just smiled shyly.

" Would you like to join us?" I asked. I don't know why but as I waited patiently for his answer I was hopeful.

" That's okay, you guys have fun, just don't over do it, we have practice at 6 am tomorrow before class."

I was a little disappointed, there's so much I would like to know about our club President, but that would have to be another time. Just as I was about to ask him his name my cellphone beeped. I quickly looked at it. It was a text from the guys wondering where I was and what was taking me so long. I smiled as I read the messages. I texted them back to let them know I was on my way, then out my phone in my pocket.

" My friends ate getting restless, I have to run. I'll see you in the morning, Mr. President."

I turned to walk away, then stopped at the door when I heard him say something. I turned and looked at him,

" What did you say?"

" My name, it's Mew" he said still looking at me with his piercing eyes and a small smile on his lips.

" Well, that's nice but I prefer Mr. President, if you don't mind"

I said as I smiled shyly back at him and turned to leave . I stopped and looked at him over my shoulder

"By the way, I'm Gulf"

I winked and left to go meet my friends with a smile as wide as the pool we just practiced in.

A/N:- Hey guys, sorry this chapter is so long. I wanted to get their first intimate scene down before I lost it😆
Don't forget to vote and let me know what you think 🙏hope you like it.💗