Prologue

Since Avni Mehta had opened her eyes and had got into her proper sense. She knew she had to hate a guy named Neil Khanna.

Neil was the son of her father's bestfriend.  Both of their fathers were more like brother's and lived in a huge mansion together.

Avni was fond of all the members of the Mehta family, but hated that devil who always dared to piss her off.

He had some genuine mental issues and a keen interest of always irritating the shit outta Avni. They couldn't bear each others damn existence.

Avni remembered how when she was in 1st standard he had dropped her chocolate icecream on her favourite white frock and how without hesitation she had picked up the creamy substance and smashed it on his face.

And how on her 7th birthday he had pushed her while playing football together and how on the next day he returned home from the hospital with several stitches on his head. She had thrown him down the stairs.

How when he had destroyed her favourite soft toy by trying to operate the poor creature, in return she stuck a shop of chewing gum on his head while he was sleeping. He moved around bald for many days after that until his parents could arrange for a wig.

School life was a total mess. Their wars were pretty common. He use to tell people around how Avni use to like Aakash, the nerd of the class whose nose was an all time open tap. While Avni retaliated by telling everyone how Neil wetted his bed every night while sleeping. He was a nobita in disguise,  a typical crybaby.

At first it were small fights, then rumours and then legit wars started. Both of them just needed a small chance to stab the other person.

The worst part according to them was that they couldn't get rid of each other. They lived in the same house, they went to the same tuition,  they went to same school and their bedrooms were situated exact opposite to each other.

First thing in the morning that you see after exiting from your room is your sworn enemy's face.

For others school break were an absolute blessing a time to chill and relax but for them tension increased two fold during school vacations.  They had to bear the sight of each other all day long.

Boards had been worser when there parents had pushed them into the same room to study together.  Neil helped Avni with Maths her weak subject while Avni helped Neil with Geography his weak subject and both of them passed with good Mark's.

But it was just two months before the exams that they use to sign a deal and tolerate each other. The day the exam use to end they use to scratch each others faces.

But one fine they wake up to find they are supposed to be married, they blink their eyes and find themselves on the mandap crying together while they took seven round and seven vows around the fire. Avni wished to throw him in that havan kund while he wished to throw her off a cliff. They murdered each other zillion times in their heads and shedding tears of blood they sat now married.

                  *************

So guys meet Neil Khanna and Avni Mehta! A small introduction about their life stories and tiffs till date.

Inspired by the famous Pakistani serial Suno Chanda. I'll make some changes as the story progresses.

I'm thinking to write their dialogues in hindi 🤔. Do tell me what you guys think about it.

And yes I would like to mention zia_imam. This was suggested by her only. Thanks dah! I hope I shall not disappoint ya all.

Thank You

Crazyyy❤