Part 12

Neil- "jo bhi ho! Yeh Aman ka bacha kaam ka toh hai." Neil said as he clicked on the sent button of Avni's mobile and a wicked smile hovered his face.

"Ab pta chalega us Avni ko! Jo tamacha prhwaya tha na usne mjhe baba se uska hisaab chitta krunga mai! 2500 rupaye diye hai Maine uske lootere bhai ko yh mobile ke liye. Plan kaam krjaye bas."

To Neil's utter pleasure, his plan worked Neela and Ashish barged into Avni's room. He stood outside enjoying every moment of the drama.

Neela slapped Avni , "bas yahin din dekhna baaki reh gya tha na Avni. "

Avni scratched her cheek where her mom slapped her, "Maine kiya kya hai??"

Neela- "kya kiya hai haan?"

"Yeh kya hai! Tmhe sharam aati hai ya nhi! Yeh lrka kaun hai aur iska haath pakad kr kyu baithi ho tum? "

Avni who was completely shocked fumbled , "Yeh toh Aakash hai! Neil ka dost" she exclaimed.

Neela smacked her head, " had hi hogyi hai Avni ab tum apne pati ke doston ka haath pakdogi? Aur yh kya likha hai tumne neeche tum uske saath london jakr prhna chahti ho. Neil se shaadi nhi krni tumhe. Haan! "

She slapped her again. "Dafa hojao meri nazron ke saamne se Avni!"

Ashish started crying as he saw Neela slapping Avni. Avni left the room silently as tears made their way through her eyes.

Ashish- "itna kyu maara yaar usse." Ashish sobbed.

Neela- "Maa hn uski. Shauk se nhi maara hai. Uska bhalla hi chahti hn." Neela sat down on the chair .

As Avni moved out of the room, she saw Neil standing laughing like a maniac. Avni felt the blood in her body boiling.

Glaring at him, she walked towards the lawn. The tear in her eyes shined as she left. Neil followed her.

She called her bestfriend Juhi and gave her updates about everything that happened with her.

Juhi- "yaar Avni waise toh glti tmhari bhi hai na? Tumne bhi toh usse sabke saamne thappad padwaya Prakash uncle se.!"

Avni- "haan toh kya ! Neil deserved it."

Juhi- "kaise bol rhi ho Avni. Shaadi honi hai abhi kch dinon mae tum dono ki formally kyu bhool jaati ho."

Avni- "Mai nhi maanti yeh sab" she shouted and declined the call.

Neil from behind , "Aur mai jaise maanta hn na!"

Avni turned around and looked at him angrily, "tum mere muhn na hi lago toh acha hoga!"

Neil- "yeh muhn is qaabil nhi hai jo mai lagunga."

Avni- "Neil tumne aaj jo harkat ki hai tum uski saza bhuktoge!"

Neil- "aur jo tumne kal raat kiya tha tumne uski saza bhugti hai." He said smirking.

Avni- "mai tmhari shikayat Prakash papa se lgaungi!" She showed her finger.

Neil- "btane ke liye mere paas bhi bht kuch hai!" He showed his finger as well.

"Aggggghhhh" Avni exclaimed and marched from there. Neil again followed her.

Avni reached the living area stamping her feet . Riya who was watching television and munching chips saw her and asked ," Avni tum ro rhi ho?" She asked concern laced in her voice.

Neil came and sat on the small centre table infront of the duo and looked at Avni smiling wickedly.

Riya- "Aap dono ne phr jhagda kiya kyaaa?!"

Neil munched on chip, "Abhi toh srf hisaab barabar hua hai."

Riya- "Aap dono ke hisaab kitaab mae na shaadi ka din kareeb aajayega."

Avneil both looked at her suspiciously.

Neil- "humari shaadi hai, tumhe kis baat ki itni tension ho rhi hai haa." Neil asked raising his brow.

Riya fumbling ,"Mai toh aap logon ki side hn na. Avni ki cousin hn." She tried to explain.

Neil touched her cheek ." Thanks sweetheart! Mgr tension lene ke din nhi hai, balki dene ke hai. " All this while Avni looked at Neil and his hand on Riyas face and gritted her teeth unbelievingly. Neil got up and left the room. Riya held her hand on the cheek where Neil had touched her and slipped into her dreamworld. Avni picked up the bowl of chips and emptied it on her head and marched out of the room.

*******

The bell of the house rang, Avni opened the door to find Shweta's foster father standing outside.

"OMGEEEE!" she exclaimed.

"Dada ji!" And she hugged him tightly. "Ali, oh shit kitne saal baad." And she hugged Ali, Neil's cousin tightly .

Dadi looked at him and made faces,the man who she disliked with all her heart was here. The man who betrayed her was here.

Neil came jumping from the other side. "Ali! Kameena ." He exclaimed and both the guys pulled each other in for a tight hug.

Avni- "Neil! Brhe bhi hai yahan." She reminded him.

Neil- "Oh shit yess." And he moved forward to hug his dadaji who was still side hugging Avni lovingly.

Both of them stood on each side of Dadaji.

Avni- "aapne humein phle kyu nhi btaya Dadaji aap aane waale the. Mai aur Neil aapko lene airport aajate naah!" She exclaimed.

Neil- "sahi keh rhi hai Avni. Aapne kyu nhi btaya hum aajate na."

Dadu caressing both their heads with each of his hands,."Arrey mere bachon agr phle bta deta toh surprise kaise milta haan?"

Neil/Avni- "haan" exclaimed together and looked at each others faces.

Precap- Neil is jealous.

Corona se darrona,
Oh mere readers vote karonaa!

Also I have opened a cover shop. If anyone of you needs a cover you can check it out💫🐾

Thank you ❤

Crazyyyyy