drunk?

"Mou. Why did you drink so much Nakiri-san?" you sigh.

Currently you were supporting Asahi up the stairs to the Nakiri mansion. It was already 11pm. It was very quiet and dark. You couldn't see too well.

---

You finally reached his room. You had been in there several times since you had started dating him.

As you were supporting him it was impossible to open the door so you kicked it open like a martial artist.

It flung open and you dragged him inside and closed the door behind you.

You try to push him off you but he was very heavy so you had to drag him up onto the bed. You look at his usually pale face but now it was flushed and pink, his grey eyes half closed. You reach up to feel his forehead and it was really hot.

So you decide to reach over and unbutton his shirt and you also take off his shoes too. Then you try to help him put on his pajamas.

You couldn't help but blush because of his toned body. hehe ;)

You figured that you'd have to take his pants of too~

After a while of struggling you finally took them off. You got his pj bottoms and returned to your position. By now Asahi looked kinda awake. You didn't notice though.

"What do you think you're doing y/n?" Asahi's croaky voice interrupted.

He made a move to sit. You looked away and moved your hand away but it touched something hard.

"Hehe, I didn't know that y/n-chan wanted to take dominance~" Asahi smirked, his grey eyes twinkling.

You blush a little because you didn't notice he was fully awake and also your hand was on his 'area'. He looked very hot. Urgh! y/n what are you thinking?!

You snapped out of it and you threw the pants on his face. "Ee! Put then on yourself!"

You looked away for a moment and then you look back and noticed that one of his buttons were undone.

You proceed to button it but when you finish his hand suddenly yanked you over so he was now on top of you.

Your heart was going to explode! You didn't know what to do so you just look at him .

He leaned in a bit more and you blush even more.

"N-nak-iri-san w-what are you doing?" you manage out.

"Call me Asahi." he corrects you.

Then he crashes his lips onto yours and moves against yours and it feels really good. You wanted more.

Asahi smirks down at you knowingly and nibbles your ear. You let out a squeak because it hurt.

Then he starts nuzzling your neck, kissing you more and more softly, down to your collarbone, down to your chest. You reach up and pull on his hair- it was really fluffy and curly. You hear him moan at your touch.

You felt ready for anything, except for what ends up happening, which is him falling asleep in the middle of the make-out session.  He's still sort of on top of you, his head cradled between your neck and shoulder, his breath coming out in slow puffs against your skin.

"Dummy" you whisper. You took a moment looking at his sleeping face- it was hot too.

Then you fall asleep as well, the last thing you see was his peaceful face.