asahi beer

You and Asahi have your own restaurant and have already graduated from Totsuki in this one-shot. Hehehe, I just had to make a story about Asahi and Asahi beer.

It was really hot and you felt really uncomfortable so you open your eyes, blinking them, seeing the sun above you. Where am I?

You look around you and see sand everywhere, coastal bushes and palm trees, and the ocean.

"Why am I at the beach?" You ask, confused. "Where is everyone?"

"Please don't tell me they brought me here and left me behind," You groaned. "If they did I'll kill them when I find them!"

You stand up and adjusted your bikini, dusting the sand off your now tanned skin.

You walk up to the water and let the waves touch your toes. It felt nice.

Then you freeze when you hear footsteps from behind. Slowly turning around, you were ready to defend yourself but it was just Asahi.

"Oh, it's you Asahi. Don't scare me like that," You groan, calming down.

Asahi just looks at you.

"So what's happening here? Why are we at the beach? Where is everyone?" You ask.

"Heh..So many questions," Asahi says, his lips forming his famous smirk.

Then unexpectedly you were brought into a deep kiss. Your eyes widen and you started to flail your arms in all directions. When you finally pull away you fall backwards into the water, making a huge splash. Asahi watched as you stand back up, spitting the sea water out of your mouth.

"That tasted disgusting," You grimace, wiping you mouth with the back of your hand.

Asahi then lowers himself in front of you, smiling.

"You're so hot y/n."

"Wh-w-wha-t," Your face turning red.

"Cute...I want to ask...Will you start a family with me?" Asahi looks at you fondly.

Your eyes widen and you couldn't take all that embarrassing stuff so you just run away.

You jolt awake and you sit up, breathing heavily, red dusting your cheeks.

You try to calm yourself down but your room door opens. You look up to see Asahi leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed.

"What are you doing y/n?" He asks. "Hurry up, we're going to the beach with the Polar Star members!"

Then he left, leaving you to prepare yourself.

"Now where is that swimsuit?" You giggle to yourself, still blushing at the dream you just had.

---

"Arh, y/n, Asahi, thanks for coming with us," Fumio smiles. "I figured Yukihira and the others should have fun after the autumn elections."

"That's fine. y/n and I wanted to come anyway," Asahi replies, grinning.

"y/n-cchi!!" Yuki yells from behind Fumio. "Come with us!"

"Wait, Yuki!"

Yuki tugs you away from Asahi and drags you inside the beach house.

The house itself was painted light blue on the outside, but on some areas it was chipped off.

"Are we even allowed in here? Did we rent this or something?" You query.