4

Y/N

"Who is he?" I asked him, he turned to look at me with a cold glare.

"Don't be this curious babygirl" He said, I cringed lightly.

"Don't call me babygirl" I said, he snickered and shook his head as he left.

"Hey Y/N" I looked up to see... Chenle.

Then I pulled the pieces together. The kiss, him being tensed, the car, he played me and kidnapped me.

I turned away to face the window next to me, which was covered with the curtain.

"Go away"

"Y/N please listen to me-"

"I SAID GO AWAY" I yelled as I faced him, tears escaped my eyes.

I really was heartbroken, disappointed and hurt.

His eyes widened, he tried placing his hand on mine, but this time I didn't shook him away.

"I'm sorry" He whispered. I suddenly felt something wet on my arm, I turned to see tears slipping out of his eyes. My eyes softened.

"But, I can't disobey the boss." He said and he looked up and met my eyes. My heart became sadder and sadder for him.

"But, I love you. And I'll wait, as long as you want me to." He gave me a small smile and stood up, placing a kiss on my forehead before wiping my tears and walked out of the room.

I layed back down on that bed and continued staring at the ceiling.

"Do you really like him?" I turned to see Yuta again, who sat down and caressed my arm softly, with an effort to comfort me.

"Who? Chenle?" I asked, he nodded. I sighed, "I do, a lot"

I looked up to stare at the ceiling. Yuta sighed and gave me a small smile, "I know it must be hurting right now. But when you know the intentions, you'll forgive him immediately"

He continued, "I also know you are thinking a lot. About your father? Us? NCT? I know there are a lot of questions. I'll answer a few if ypu want" I turned to look at him, eyes widened at how he read my thoughts.

"By the way, I'm the group's psychologist. Jaemin is the third in command. He was at a meeting when the other mafia gang played him" He said, I nodded.

"Would he be okay?" I asked him, concerned. He nodded his head with a smile, "Of course! It's Na Jaemin we are talking about. He's stronger than you think"