5 (P2)

Y/N

"Damn, look at you" Ten and Johnny whistled as I walked out of the closet of my future room, so told by Ten and Johnny.

My heels clicked as I walked on the wooden floor of the room, those black pumps. A black miniskirt which ended just before my mid-thigh, and I wore black safety shorts too, my legs on full display. Black fishnuts hugged my legs. A black leather top with buttons on the front, but I unbuttoned top three buttons to let the black fancy bra underneath on a show. The space between skirt and the top, which exposed my skin, was graced by a belly button piercing, a simple one of silver. One silver stud in each ear and red lipstick finished off the look.

Johnny snickered, "Some are gonna get hard, just saying" I rolled my eyes and slapped him lightly on his arm, all of us chuckled.

Finally, I walked out of the room to see everyone, who were going, ready.

I first saw Taeyong and I stopped breathing. He was wearing a pair of fancy black trousers, a Gucci belt, and a black silk button down with top four buttons unbuttoned, which was sliding off, exposing his right shoulder where a black "NCT" tattoo was marked. A black choker, with a pink gem, which complimented his dark pink hair, and some fancy dress shoes.

I gulped, and turned my attention away from him to Jaehyun, who was wearing same kind of outfit as Taeyong, just with a velvet green shirt instead of black one and no choker, but a pendant which was a cross.

Jeno was wearing a black sleevless shirt and black ripped jeans, with a Gucci belt. A bracelet on his right arm and a gold choker, Also wearing Chelsea's.

Yuta was wearing a white silk button down, tucked in his black ripped jeans but some bits of it were not. He also had a Gucci belt, and was wearing Chelsea's.

Jungwoo was wearing a similar outfit to Yuta's, just with a pink silk shirt instead of white.

Renjun was next to Yuta, wearing a pair of black trousers, a black silk button down which had silver stripes. He had rolled up the sleeves upto his elbows and the shirt was tucked in his trousers, wearing a Gucci belt and Chelsea's.

What's up with Gucci and Chelsea's?

I finally noticed their dropped mouths, execpt Taeyong, who was just staring.
"You'll eat flies. Close your mouth" I chuckled.

"You look amazing" Jisung said smiling, I smiled back, "Thank you"

Jeno started, "You look se- okay!okay! No need to throw the heel!" He put his hands in front of him, as I threatened him with my pumps. We laughed.

"You all look amazing" I smiled and they smiled back, well execpt Taeyong.

Why that leader aura here I-

Chenle handed me my ear piece, and our eyes met for a second before he smiled. "You look beautiful"

I gave him a small smile, "Thankyou"

I put it on my ear and had to put a transmitter on my clothes at the back, but I just couldn't seem to get it.

"Here, I'll help you" Chenle approached, I hesitated at first but nodded and handed it to him, before turning around, my back facing him.

He put the transmiter on the elastic of my skirt, and puts the mini mic on the single hairclip on my hair, my breath hitched as I felt his breath on my ear. He moved back immediately and I gained my breath back, as I turned around to face him.

He smiled softly and whispered, "Good luck" I smiled.

"Come on, we need to go Y/N"

I gave him one last smile, before following Yuta to a car, where Taeyong and Renjun were sitting in passenger and at the back seat respectively. Yuta opened the door for me, and I chuckled, as I sat down next to Renjun. Then, he jogged to driver's seat and sat down.

I glanced out of the window to see Chenle, still standing by the doorway, smiling as he gave me a thumbs up and mouthed, "I love you", but the car moved before my lips could move to reply to him.