Chapter ten

Here's the final chapter! It's saddening to see this story end! I love it so much and I'm sorry I didn't have enough ideas to make it long like my usual stories. I hope if you found this book that you'll check out my other ones. :)

Anabelle wakes up in the cushioned area, with the book in her lap; on the very last page with a picture of her and Lucas smiling at each other and holding hands.

"So it wasn't a dream..?" she asks herself quietly.

"On the contrary, dear Anabelle; it was quite real." Mr. Jones says, sitting across from her.

Anabelle looks up surprised.

"I can't believe it.."

As Anabelle is about to speak again, the front door opens. "Hello, is anyone here?"

She stands up quickly. "I know that voice.." Anabelle walks to the front, Mr. Jones walking behind her.

"Hi, I'm Lucas. My family just moved here from England. I thought I'd take a walk around the town."

"It's nice to meet you, Lucas. This is my favorite customer, Anabelle. I'm sure she wouldn't mind showing you around." Mr. Jones replies, looking at Anabelle.

"Not at all. Have you seen the Eiffel tower?!" Anabelle asks Lucas, grabbing his arm.

They begin walking outside, and Anabelle looks back at Mr. Jones and smiles.

Mr. Jones waves back at her and walks to the back of the store. He opens a glass case and carefully places the book in its stand. He is surprised to find no new name inked onto the front, but smiles nonetheless.

For it will always be story about the true love of two royals, brought together by charades and arranged marriage.

It will always be, the Princess and the Prince.