Chapter 40

Blood

ASTRAEA's moves started to become more faster and harmful as Lucilda started giving her all.

Lucilda continuously threw dark energy ball towards Astraea while the latter was countering it with her light magic, creating a loud explosion whenever they meet.

Until the unexpected thing happened that shocked even Astraea and Kyle. Because of Lucilda's continues use of mana, her facade started to vaporize-revealing her real face.

"Sandra..." Astraea whispered. Fire was blazing through Astraea's eyes as she started realizing everything.

"Surprise? How can you be, anyway? You're not here the moment I stayed at Il Fascino," Sandra playfully said.

Kyle was still in shock seeing his old student who died in a very brutal way alive and being wicked.

"So you're the one who killed Zeiden and probably Leana, too. You were the one who created an illusion of Yvo being so scandalous. You were also the one who tried to kill Yuna and Melody. You were also the reason why Paris got stabbed at her stomach," Astraea muttered with a blazing rage and danger in her voice.

"Very well. You've got a smart brain, huh? I killed Leana because she is so boring. She was my illegitimate sister who Lucilda got but she didn't deserve it so I killed her instead and got Lucilda." The fire Astraea was trying to calm ignited as she heard Sandra's response.

Astraea's speed got a lot faster than the usual that Sandra couldn't even follow. Astraea created a flaming chain that wrapped around Sandra's waist that made the latter scream because of the burning sensation. While Sandra was busy minding the pain, Astraea threw an ice sword towards Sandra that deeply hit her stomach.

Shock was shown on Sandra's face as if she was electrified because of Astraea's power.

"That's for killing Zeiden and Leana," Astraea said emotionlessly.

Being discontented, Astraea threw four dagger created by her land magic to Sandra, hitting her two legs and arms and causing her to scream so loud in pain, shock and frustration because of the piercing daggers, burning chains and the electrifying sword.

"Who are you really? You, possessing ice, light, fire, land and electric magic can't make you a citizen of Primrose. Kaya sabihin mo kung sino ka!" Sandra shouted in anger while wincing in pain.

The daggers created by Astraea through land were coated with lava, the ice sword was coated with a high voltage of electricity, the chains were made by her blue flame that made the impact and pain triple to Sandra.

"Like I said before, my name is Astraea Celestine Alvea," Astraea said while smirking.

"Alvea?" Sandra asked confusedly while trying to remove the daggers and the sword, suppressing the painful feeling.

Lucilda went silent upon hearing the name Astraea spoken.

"I was the sister of Alastair and Ravana. Grandchild of Chronus Alvea. Pinatay mo na rin ako dati bilang Zeiden. Rings a bell?" Astraea playfully said while quickly teleporting from one place to another, confusing her opponent.

"Y-You!" Lucilda's voice echoed, killing the night's serenity. Shock was evident on Sandra's face as her eyes widened and her mouth hanged.